Shit's Borked

RPM

On July 22, 2020 at 12:54 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Also, is it a bug or feature that when you reply to a post it redirects you to your post rather than the place you were at? Because i would way prefer the latter. 

There's an arrow on the right end of the header of the quoted text above which I can click to take me back to your post. It's always there when I quote someone. I usually see it when others quote someone but not always. I don't know why that is. 

I haven’t gotten my $2,000 yet

Hi! We are giveaway exclusive limited time sign-up offer! Claim an up to $2000 welcome bonus and 200% match + 25 free spins for new players. In addition, free chips, weekly cashback and a lot of fun are waiting for you! Do not delay, do this ASAP!

Go here - www.winner-zone.com - and get your welcome bonus! Well, good luck!

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

If you wanna migrate it to some managed infra I know a guy 

this was mostly self-induced because I have really started to give 0 fucks about whether this fucking site is up or down as of late. It's just a shitshow, I could have taken steps to make sure that the site had no downtime even without the SAN at all, but I chose not to because whatever.

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, immamac said:

this was mostly self-induced because I have really started to give 0 fucks about whether this fucking site is up or down as of late. It's just a shitshow, I could have taken steps to make sure that the site had no downtime even without the SAN at all, but I chose not to because whatever.

$3.50 per month doesn’t get you what it used to.  Your basically telling me I’m throwing my hard earned money away?

1 hour ago, immamac said:

So you’re saying you took on the persona of the Longhorn football team?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

How dare you interrupt my free entertainment service that I contribute nothing to!

While all of this is happening, I go to log into Blackboard to turn in a project and take a quiz, and am greeted with one or more ACC servers having network issues.

Coincidence? 

Or getting pounded because a shitload of students slacked off yesterday during the game.

I'm going to blame Tom Herman either way.

2 hours ago, immamac said:

I want a pro rated refund of my $3.50 for the amount of downtime.  Please have my CEM reach out to me with a RCA.

• Hook 'Em 2