Shit's Borked

RPM

I still can't react to a post beyond the first three emojis.  Once I move beyond that with the mouse the list collapses and I'm left with hook em and the other two I rarely use. I'm someone who likes to express himself with flair, so this limitation vexes me.  In other words I PAY FOR THIS SHIT AND I DEMAND SATISFACTION.

J/K there are some post from assholes not affiliated with UT and I'd like to use other emojis.

7 minutes ago, immamac said:

Auto renew is fixed. They changed some of the syntax needed on the letsencrypt side and I wasn't paying the closest attention. All good now. 

I was gonna say that.  You may want to adjust the fetzer valve while you have the hood up 

• 2 weeks later...

I was cleaning up quite a few posts that had some ripple effects on the search index. Sorry for the slowness.

In other news there will be some downtime tonight to upgrade the board software. There may be some weird stuff over the next few days, but hopefully not.