Shit's Borked

RPM

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Of course as a site admin you think that way. 

You want me to stop using cookies? No. Like wtf. Don't delete cookies for this site. You have to log in every time. You have to accept the banner. You have to get a new server assignment. You have to reselect your theme. You have to reselect you view preferences. 

Its fucking stupid to clear this sites cookies. 

You want me to stop using cookies? No. Like wtf. Don't delete cookies for this site. You have to log in every time. You have to accept the banner. You have to get a new server assignment. You have to reselect your theme. You have to reselect you view preferences. 

Have a snickers.

3 hours ago, immamac said:

I've always allowed cookies and been getting the popup every time. Maybe it's related to macOS 12? Same thing with Safari and Firefox.

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

5 hours ago, immamac said:

I think it is something more, I never clear cookies for this site, and I have to click agree every new page or click on this site. Could be a macOS Monterey thing though, but every page. 

Anyone having issues with Tapatalk not uploading pictures of any kind? I always get the Upload Failed. Been that way for months now and I've went to viewing it on the browser on my phone. But Tapa is so much more convenient when browsing Shaggy on the phone.

I've did the whole uninstall, reinstall, restart phone song and dance. I'm on the most updated version of Android and Tapa.

Anyone having issues with Tapatalk not uploading pictures of any kind? I always get the Upload Failed. Been that way for months now and I've went to viewing it on the browser on my phone. But Tapa is so much more convenient when browsing Shaggy on the phone.

I've did the whole uninstall, reinstall, restart phone song and dance. I'm on the most updated version of Android and Tapa.

You have to do it twice. First one always fails. Delete and re-upload and it works.

Annoying AF, but it works.
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

My Burnt Ends flair is gone and can't access the latest TE podcast. Thanks

Top of the site or in the menu on mobile click burnt ends and ask to join. That will fix the access issue. 

flair with treefiddy is having issues because they overwrite each other. I’m trying to figure out a way to get it to stop doing that. I’ll fix it manually for you today though the only thing that it effects is the flair the permissions stick

23 minutes ago, immamac said:

Top of the site or in the menu on mobile click burnt ends and ask to join. That will fix the access issue. 

flair with treefiddy is having issues because they overwrite each other. I’m trying to figure out a way to get it to stop doing that. I’ll fix it manually for you today though the only thing that it effects is the flair the permissions stick

Left and rejoined club and that worked for access. Flair not as big a big deal.  Thanks!