Shit's Borked

RPM

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RPM said:

@immamac getting 503 error on desktop using Chrome. Mobile and Tapa seem to be working.

Okay, don't know wtf happened but I managed to get in thru a google search then redo my bookmark. All's well.

for some reason 2 of the servers restarted, the one that redirects traffic to https was down. All is back to normal now.

• Hook 'Em 1

Not a big deal, but a slight oddity did  make me think I had mistakenly posted a bourbon pic in the beer thread.

Surly home page indicates I posted in beer thread

Homescreen.jpg

then inside the Food and Travel Board it was correctly listed in the Bourbon thread.

homescreen-forums.jpg

2 hours ago, slorch said:

Not a big deal, but a slight oddity did  make me think I had mistakenly posted a bourbon pic in the beer thread.

Surly home page indicates I posted in beer thread

Homescreen.jpg

then inside the Food and Travel Board it was correctly listed in the Bourbon thread.

homescreen-forums.jpg

That’s major shit, slorch. Good find. 

6 hours ago, immamac said:

sorry for the borkage folks it should be fixed now I don't really know what happened during the upgrade but it got really fucked up. Thank goodness I take backups and could rollback. 

Pictures and such still not showing up on posts. I changed cookies, but didn't fix it.