Shit's Borked

RPM

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

I'm noticing that if a page doesn't refresh soon after hitting "submit" you get double/triple posts, but nagivating away from the page a moment after "submit" usually results in just a single post

Good to know, thanks.  I had a quad post last night and hit send only once.  

You sound like you are proficient with duct tape. 

15 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Not sure.  Just had a new kid so haven't been on much or paying attention.  But now that I look at my post, I'm not showing as Tree Fiddy anymore so maybe my sub just ran out.  

I don’t know about the ads, but Lobo’s responsible for that new kid of yours.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

SIAP- The directory/index/forum listing seems to only be available at the bottom of the page (previously at to and bottom)

Server s103 on Google Chrome, using "surly main, no avatar" theme

Edited by NWBuck

On 5/4/2022 at 12:00 AM, NWBuck said:

SIAP- The directory/index/forum listing seems to only be available at the bottom of the page (previously at to and bottom)

Server s103 on Google Chrome, using "surly main, no avatar" theme

Solved it by switching from a 'No avatar' theme. Any way to address this so that folks can use that theme and have a top index as well? 

@Biff Tannen

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Captainant said:

@immamac I've noticed that some of my given rep isn't reflected in a user's rep total but is still appearing to be registered to them. Is there a bug in the rep system or is it this another one of those "protect someone who's been crowdsourced five times" deals?

Does it show up after 15 minutes? I did some changes to the caching yesterday. 

43 minutes ago, immamac said:

Does it show up after 15 minutes? I did some changes to the caching yesterday. 

Specifically it was immaculate vibes lol. I had negged one of his cryptoshill posts and I noticed his rep didn't go down and then when I looked at his user page and added up the pos and neg rep it wasnt what his number showed

I know there were some specific measures taken to stop neg harassment, but I didn't know if it extended to complete protection or something like that

8 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Specifically it was immaculate vibes lol. I had negged one of his cryptoshill posts and I noticed his rep didn't go down and then when I looked at his user page and added up the pos and neg rep it wasnt what his number showed

I know there were some specific measures taken to stop neg harassment, but I didn't know if it extended to complete protection or something like that

Isn't he almost gone?