Shit's Borked

RPM

11 hours ago, The Dude said:

Activity streams are loading slow as fuck for me on mobile site.

Yeah, still happening. If I hit the home button or browse a forum it is ok, but if I use my custom activity stream button or the unread content activity stream, it is a 10+ sec page load

Slow load

Slow to post

Sometimes I post and when I go back to post again later in the same thread, my previous post automatically loads in the reply box (and deleting quoted tweets on an iPhone is a pain in the fucking ass)

OK, this is odd. I try viewing the site on mobile and I get a big ol' lock icon and the word

Banned

Which is odd, obviously, given that I'm posting this on my PC just fine.

Edit: IP ban on a dynamic IP address from the T-Mobile block, maybe? ipinfo.io shows "172.58.23.166" for the phone. (Actual phone's IP is NAT'd behind that somewhere with a different IP address.)

Edit edit: Yeah, it's an IP ban on a dynamic IP -- just switched to WiFi and it works fine. Might want to remove that IP ban since whomever you were trying to ban isn't using it any more

Edited by Rimbo

24 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

OK, this is odd. I try viewing the site on mobile and I get a big ol' lock icon and the word

Banned

Which is odd, obviously, given that I'm posting this on my PC just fine.

Edit: IP ban on a dynamic IP address from the T-Mobile block, maybe? ipinfo.io shows "172.58.23.166" for the phone. (Actual phone's IP is NAT'd behind that somewhere with a different IP address.)

Edit edit: Yeah, it's an IP ban on a dynamic IP -- just switched to WiFi and it works fine. Might want to remove that IP ban since whomever you were trying to ban isn't using it any more

tenor.gif

18 hours ago, immamac said:

I'll unban that IP it must have been one of RPM/whoever that fucking guy i banned 50 times IP addresses.

Let me know if shit is borked upgrade just finished

HEY! WTF did I do?

8E5q.gif

• Like 1