Bob Stoops the Bartender?

Vic Mackey

i'm picturing Bob as Wayne from "cheers" asking if they'd like their cucumber dick slightly bruised!

Bag o' Dicks!  Bag o' Dicks!  Bag o' Dicks!  

Bag of dicks aside, I applaud him if this is legit.  Everyone dreams of making millions then working at Home Depot, fluffer at a scrip club, or pouring beers at a bar.  You can only take so many naps on top of your piles of money before you want to suck start a 12 gauge out of sheer boredom.

• Like 2

Bag of dicks aside, I applaud him if this is legit.  Everyone dreams of making millions then working at Home Depot, fluffer at a scrip club, or pouring beers at a bar.  You can only take so many naps on top of your piles of money before you want to suck 12 dicks out of sheer boredom.

Fify

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, kopp0e said:

I see he has the fuzzy face thing now..!  Bartending just in time for the state to end the archaic practice of selling hot beer at the liquor stores this fall...

I mean, there’s a lot to work with here and you basically show up with nothing. Again, let’s focus on quality over quantity and see where we can take things with your posts. Think on it for like a week, next time, and then show up with a better effort .

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I mean, there’s a lot to work with here and you basically show up with nothing. Again, let’s focus on quality over quantity and see where we can take things with your posts. Think on it for like a week, next time, and then show up with a better effort .

Well, the quality inspector is not an official slot on the thread, but thanks for giving your opinion on an otherwise innocuous post that was made...

1 minute ago, kopp0e said:

Well, the quality inspector is not an official slot on the thread, but thanks for giving your opinion on an otherwise innocuous post that was made...

When you bomb every thread with multiple "innocuous posts" in which the most noteworthy thing about them is that they all end in an ellipsis, yes, I am going to start giving my opinion. I am not a thread nazi - quite the opposite. However, I have a problem with overwhelming insipidness. I stand by my position that you need to step up your posting game by a full magnitude or confine yourself to whatever this site's version of the alignment thread is. 

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

When you bomb every thread with multiple "innocuous posts" in which the most noteworthy thing about them is that they all end in an ellipsis, yes, I am going to start giving my opinion. I am not a thread nazi - quite the opposite. However, I have a problem with overwhelming insipidness. I stand by my position that you need to step up your posting game by a full magnitude or confine yourself to whatever this site's version of the alignment thread is. 

Might be...

1 minute ago, kopp0e said:

Might be...

No, but I'm not above being petty when it comes to things I enjoy. You are a human buttplug for threads. You show up and all momentum gets stuffed and either the thread fades, or some humanitarian shows up with new info to save the day and the thread gets going again.

I'm not asking for much. Just take roughly 12 months off and practice posting in a Word document alongside various threads. Ask your wife or husband what he or she thinks with each post and tell them for positive feedback, give you the thumbs up, but for negative feedback, hit you in the back of the head with a tack hammer. If you're doing well on 8/30/2019, show back up here and give it another go. It's pretty basic ...

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

No, but I'm not above being petty when it comes to things I enjoy. You are a human buttplug for threads. You show up and all momentum gets stuffed and either the thread fades, or some humanitarian shows up with new info to save the day and the thread gets going again.

I'm not asking for much. Just take roughly 12 months off and practice posting in a Word document alongside various threads. Ask your wife or husband what he or she thinks with each post and tell them for positive feedback, give you the thumbs up, but for negative feedback, hit you in the back of the head with a tack hammer. If you're doing well on 8/30/2019, show back up here and give it another go. It's pretty basic ...

One possibly could asses as much, but I think you are just coming off as passionate about the craft of posting outstanding material, in that case, I concur...

Edited by kopp0e

3 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

One possibly could asses as much, but I think you are just coming off as passionate about the craft of posting outstanding material, in that case, I concur...

Here's a good rule of thumb for you: Anytime you want to post something (inevitably banal and uninspired), stop and post the exact opposite of what you were going to post.

CTJ's description of you as a butt plug makes you much too interesting. You aren't interesting. You are room temperature tap water. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

You know everything is not an anecdote. You have to discriminate. You choose things that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. You're a miracle! Your posts have NONE of that. They're not even amusing ACCIDENTALLY! "Honey, I'd like you to meet koppOe, he's got some amusing anecodotes for you. Oh and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it." I could tolerate any insurance seminar. For days I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can you stand it?" I'd say, "'Cause I've read koppOe's posts. I can take ANYTHING." You know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. The guy on Surly. Woah." It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy doll. I expect you have a little string on your chest, you know, that I pull out and have to snap back. Except I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back - you would. Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! And by the way, you know, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!

42 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Here's a good rule of thumb for you: Anytime you want to post something (inevitably banal and uninspired), stop and post the exact opposite of what you were going to post.

CTJ's description of you as a butt plug makes you much too interesting. You aren't interesting. You are room temperature tap water

But that's at least sanitary in nature, so that would be a cool assessment as well, thanks..!  (maybe I can be a bartender roadie)...

Edited by kopp0e
  • Fuck You 1