Northwestern @ Purdue, 8ET/7CT, ESPN

texifornia

Just now, Tracer Bullet said:

For those who don't follow recruiting what's the deal with Rondale Moore?  Did we have a shot with him?

Watching the game all I know is the did is fucking electric.  That juke on the jet sweep was a thing of beauty

He was once committed to us. I would say yes we had a shot. 

For those who don't follow recruiting what's the deal with Rondale Moore?  Did we have a shot with him?

Watching the game all I know is the did is fucking electric.  That juke on the jet sweep was a thing of beauty

We did, but he ended up going to Purdue as the coach is a legend in his area and very inventive in ways to use him. Shame it didn't work out.

He was committed to us. Unfortunately Jeff Brohm went to his high school and is an absolute legend there. The announcers were just talking about how everyone at his high school was asking him when he was going to flip to Purdue his whole junior and senior years.

herman offered him when a lot of other places wouldn't.  he committed to texas, but flipped to purdue due to it being closer to home and his relationship with brohm.  

it looks like it was a great evaluation and offer by herman and his staff.

28 minutes ago, texifornia said:

He was committed to us. Unfortunately Jeff Brohm went to his high school and is an absolute legend there. The announcers were just talking about how everyone at his high school was asking him when he was going to flip to Purdue his whole junior and senior years.

Legendary blackmailing?