Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

Yucko is a lot like plenty of others on the show. He is funny in small doses I just don't think his racist and insult comedy would work for larger amounts of air time. 

All that said I think he is damn funny. Not sure why he doesn't call in anymore. 

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Shocker...

Thus KOAB fashion shit is a complete clusterfuck

11 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I only made it as far as Ronnie and then I had to thankfully get out of my car and come into work.  

Give me ANYBODY, and I mean ANYBODY other than that fucking wife beating asshat. I don't know how Gary or Howard has let that fucking douche in the studio after some of the shit he has said and done in the past.

The only saving grace is Rahsaan from the wrap up show came in and called him out as a fellow African American and basically told him he was all of the worst black stereotypes rolled up into one. 

Just fired up the SiriusXM app on my iPhone this morning and saw that it has been completely redone.

Only messed around with it for a few minutes, but to me the Howard interface is much improved and there is more content including video.

It took forever them to update the app about talking about it for at least a year it seems, but am digging it so far.

after he had lady gaga on, i had new respect for her. she was interesting and talented.

after the two minutes of this cardi b, well... she is not interesting and god have mercy on our souls if that is talent

snoop didnt suck at all. heard most of it and he was pretty damn funny and has some great stories. .

6 hours ago, Bender Bending Rodriguez said:

The Snoop interview was great. I still love most of Howard’s interviews. The ones I don’t care for are typically the fault of a weak guest. 

Agreed. However Howard does get into the habit of asking the same questions every interview. The do you go to therapy and did you try and fuck your costar questions get old. 

The great thing about Fred...the dude's so fucking money that nobody seems to ever get angry at him.  

The baba booey songs as mentioned above, the elephant trumpet everytime Jason comes in, the Maryann crow sounds, his goofing on Bobo's accent, and especially the Ronnie impressions...everybody just lets it slide and nobody gets pissed. 

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

The great thing about Fred...the dude's so fucking money that nobody seems to ever get angry at him.  

The baba booey songs as mentioned above, the elephant trumpet everytime Jason comes in, the Maryann crow sounds, his goofing on Bobo's accent, and especially the Ronnie impressions...everybody just lets it slide and nobody gets pissed. 

It wouldn’t shock me that if Fred, Howard, Robin and the audience hear Fred’s sound effects and the others wearing head phones don’t hear them.  They would obviously hear them later.

On 5/14/2018 at 7:55 AM, Scraps said:

Shocker...

Thus KOAB fashion shit is a complete clusterfuck

Disagree, I thought it was one of the better bits in a long time.

The shocker is that Howard said that the video would be on the app that night but still no video

15 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It wouldn’t shock me that if Fred, Howard, Robin and the audience hear Fred’s sound effects and the others wearing head phones don’t hear them.  They would obviously hear them later.

I know Ronnie has laughed and commented on fake Ronnie in real time.

1 hour ago, Bogeywon said:

thought todays bit with wackpack was no good.  I couldn't understand what any of them were saying.  also I feel bad for wendy

This and 

57 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

It just went on way too long. 

This. 

It was a cluster fuck and not surprisingly it was impossible for Howard to keep it under control. 

6 minutes ago, Nole-4-Life said:

Beetle cracks me up constantly. 

One I miss is Kenneth Keith Kallenbach....that dude was genuinely insane.

And Jeff the Vomit Guy. What a creep.

I get tired of Beet quickly. But I could listen to Hank forever. It's a shame his death was overshadowed by 9/11.

Just now, Ben Franklin said:

And Jeff the Vomit Guy. What a creep.

I get tired of Beet quickly. But I could listen to Hank forever. It's a shame his death was overshadowed by 9/11.

Can't stand the vomit guy...hearing that is my kryptonite. Hank was hilarious tho.

On 5/22/2018 at 10:35 PM, mulletpelini said:

Yep.  I heard the very beginning intro of the bit, and I could already feel the vibe it was gonna suck.  I switched over to 101 and listened to 2007 w/ ETA vs. the fab5.  Man those are/were good shows.

So here's one of the things that really sets me off.  The exact same episode played again over and over again today, with the exact same episodes that preceded and followed it yesterday.  And this claims babafuckingbooey, is the way the listeners enjoy it.  Really Gary?  I kinda doubt people wanted to hear the same fucking repeats from the day before.  Same new show? sure maybe.  27000 hours of tape and they can't even play a different episode after 4 hours in consecutive days.  BULLSHIT