Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

Brent and wife are disgusting, and I haven’t even heard yesterday’s show.

I liked earlier in the week, when Memet came in and actually did a passable karaoke job on one song (he’s just a dude, not a professional, but he committed to the bit) and fucking Robin Quivers tells him, “you know you can’t sing, right?”

15 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I sure hope she's not wearing makeup in those pics because if she is holy shit that is a nasty bitch.

Super nasty.  I can only imagine what a disgusting collection of dregs made up that party if these two were among the hottest.  But then why would I ever want to imagine such a traveshamockery of depravity.

20 hours ago, smuggs said:

Is there any question that Brent has basically become a wack packer now? The guy is fast eclipsing Sal on the weirdo scale in virtually every metric. 

20 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

You ever see his political ad when he ran for office in Florida?  He's always been wack pack.

Throw in working for and being BTLS' best friend for over a decade and he is 100% wack pack if he wasn't on the show. 

I do give him props for dropping Bubba and moving to NYC to work for Sirius. Best career and life choice he could have ever made. 

23 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Super nasty.  I can only imagine what a disgusting collection of dregs made up that party if these two were among the hottest.  But then why would I ever want to imagine such a traveshamockery of depravity.

It's the same ol' pile, Seth. 

A few weeks ago, they aired what was essentially an “Embedded” with Brent, as he trained to be a “heavy metal singer” (LOL). The soothing voice and manner Chris Wilding used with BH was exactly the same as they use to pull material from Underdog Lady or any other wack packer. And Brent is too stupid to realize it. 

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

A few weeks ago, they aired what was essentially an “Embedded” with Brent, as he trained to be a “heavy metal singer” (LOL). The soothing voice and manner Chris Wilding used with BH was exactly the same as they use to pull material from Underdog Lady or any other wack packer. And Brent is too stupid to realize it. 

Shit, my secret's out. 

On 10/31/2019 at 7:53 AM, Vito Andolini said:

Brent and wife are disgusting, and I haven’t even heard yesterday’s show.

I liked earlier in the week, when Memet came in and actually did a passable karaoke job on one song (he’s just a dude, not a professional, but he committed to the bit) and fucking Robin Quivers tells him, “you know you can’t sing, right?”

You mean the same Robin Quivers who said Fred, Richard and Sal playing Hot for Teacher sucked when playing in studio on a moments notice?  You know, Richard who has toured and has had multiple contracts, often considered one of the best speed metal drummers in the world and Fred, whom Leslie fucking West stated was one of the best guitarists he's every played along side of.  

• 2 weeks later...

Howard, I know I've bitched a lot about you for awhile now....and much of it deserved.

BUT GOTDAMN SON YOU HELPED BRING THE FUCKING BLACK CROWES BACK TOGETHER?!?!?!?

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

jmpo, the sound that is created by these brothers, musically, is just about the best combination of chords, timing, percussion, blues, and fucking rock and roll that my ears have ever heard.  I saw them in '89 or '90, they were not really well known, fronting for Aerosmith.  Zero lighting, no special effects....just in your face bluesy rock with a fuck you attitude that I was blown away by.  Been a fan ever since.

Thanks Howard

PS Lions is the best album fuck you if you don't agree.

5 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Howard, I know I've bitched a lot about you for awhile now....and much of it deserved.

BUT GOTDAMN SON YOU HELPED BRING THE FUCKING BLACK CROWES BACK TOGETHER?!?!?!?

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

jmpo, the sound that is created by these brothers, musically, is just about the best combination of chords, timing, percussion, blues, and fucking rock and roll that my ears have ever heard.  I saw them in '89 or '90, they were not really well known, fronting for Aerosmith.  Zero lighting, no special effects....just in your face bluesy rock with a fuck you attitude that I was blown away by.  Been a fan ever since.

Thanks Howard

PS Lions is the best album fuck you if you don't agree.

Saw them open for Aerosmith as well.  After their set, my brother and I both stood there speechless.  Don't remember a damn thing about Aerosmith that day, but never forgot how good the Crowes were and still are.

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Hillary? Holy fuck. I was working and didn’t listen. Just saw it on Twitter. How was it?

I only heard about 10 minutes but it was fine. Aside from the normal annoyances of Howard interrupting a guest with some odd reason he thinks something in their life happened a certain way followed by the guest say "well no, it was actually......."

It was a little funny hearing her say after Trumps inauguration speech GWB leaning over to her and saying "well that was some weird shit". 

Funny that GWB said that and funny to hear her say shit.

Other than that it was pretty Meh, the part of the interview that I heard was pretty much softball questions about Trump and a little bit about her mother. 

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Hillary? Holy fuck. I was working and didn’t listen. Just saw it on Twitter. How was it?

I thought it was pretty interesting for a 2.5 hour interview with Hillary. She came off as human and told some good stories about the OBL raid. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

two and a half hours?  Really?

App says 2:24. I figured it would be a 60 minute thing with agreed upon topics but it didn’t seem to be. I’m sure there were subjects that were off limits but she even alluded to Bill’s adultery and talked about doing family counseling in the late 90’s. 

21 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

If you had told me i would have kept my attention to a 2 1/2 hour interview with Hilary Clinton i would have called you crazy.

It was much better than i would have expected.

11 minutes ago, yoladu said:

If you had told me i would have kept my attention to a 2 1/2 hour interview with Hilary Clinton i would have called you crazy.

It was much better than i would have expected.

Same. She is always so charged up in campaign/debate mode (understandably so), it was nice to hear her have a normal conversation with no bullshit and no real time constraints to speak of. Regardless of one's politics I think it's apparent that she is intelligent AF and has a great sense of humor.

I think Barrack Obama and George W Bush would be a couple of great interviews. I feel like Obama is probably in the pipeline already.

3 minutes ago, smuggs said:

Same. She is always so charged up in campaign/debate mode (understandably so), it was nice to hear her have a normal conversation with no bullshit and no real time constraints to speak of. Regardless of one's politics I think it's apparent that she is intelligent AF and has a great sense of humor.

I think Barrack Obama and George W Bush would be a couple of great interviews. I feel like Obama is probably in the pipeline already.

More politicians should do these types of interviews, if they actually have the intelligence and personality. Those qualifiers may restrict some. What's good about long form interviews is that the interview can be broken up into bite-sized pieces on youtube as well.  (I realize the Stern protects his interviews from free viewing.) 

stern is a good interviewer all the time, and great when he really wants to prepare. Sure any long time listener knows he falls back to some stupid questions at times (e.g. don't you have to fall in love with your co-star, or how do you remember all of the lines) but I guess that is a stalling technique when he's stuck or maybe he thinks they can lead to a decent followup.

Not to get CR but Hillary had the intelligence and demeanor to be a good president but her demeanor was pushed at times as SoS. Unfortunately she had too much baggage. I'm sure we would be in the midst of her impeachment trial right now if she had been elected.

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

She actually brought it up when admitting she’s had some counseling (just for the marriage, not mental health), but he didn’t use that window to explore or even revisit Bill’s infidelity.

LOL, I missed that part but pretty standard Howard thinking everyone should be in some sort of therapy. I loved when Seinfeld threw that back in his face when he asked him about it. 

• 3 weeks later...

He’ll be civil, but they weren’t friendly. You get a little more reflective in your 60’s. I just skimmed the NYT obit, and didn’t see a mention of Stern (may have missed it, but I don’t think so), so that will probably irritate HS in a weird way. 

I had assumed Imus was out west, so I was surprised to read he’d been living in Brenham.