Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

The entire conversation will be centered on his dislike of Imus, their conflicts throughout the years and goofing on Imus’s joke of a radio show. I’d be shocked if Howard has one legitimate good thing to say about him, other than that Imus somehow managed to have a successful career in radio, which is a feat that Howard respects.

In the end Howard will turn the conversation into a discussion about his own mortality and how Imus’s death freaks him out.

The sharpest barbs (“He was a racist, I heard him use the n-word”) will be delivered by Robin. She really disliked him, more than Stern. But I’m pretty much on board with Smuggs prediction, respect given for a successful career, peppered with reminders of his shitty behavior toward Stern & Co., because “everyone at NBC was out to get us!”

On 12/30/2019 at 12:41 PM, Vito Andolini said:

The sharpest barbs (“He was a racist, I heard him use the n-word”) will be delivered by Robin. She really disliked him, more than Stern. But I’m pretty much on board with Smuggs prediction, respect given for a successful career, peppered with reminders of his shitty behavior toward Stern & Co., because “everyone at NBC was out to get us!”

this.

• 2 weeks later...
They're out. And they're replaying last year's post Superbowl show with Memet's dumb Superbowl commercial idea.

Lol watched this on YouTube last night. Memets a douche. How did he end up on the show? I used to watch stern on E! Religiously then disconnected. Now I’ve watched his YouTube clips the last few weeks so some of these guys are new to me besides Howard, Fred, robin and bababooey

7 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

I was catching a vibe last week they were taking a break, so not sure they’ll be live today/this week. I may be wrong.

Yeah, Booey was going to the game, and there's no way that he'd skip a day of work.  I knew that they'd be off.

Memet got serious airtime around Fall of 2018 and that lasted until springtime or so in 2019, then fell off the planet. The feedback had to have been that listeners just didn't like him. He over played the millennial stereotype to an unlistenable level. He basically portrayed someone who embodied every negative characteristic one generation could be known for. It's been all Brent's soft swinging and Chris Wilding ever since.

They're out. And they're replaying last year's post Superbowl show with Memet's dumb Superbowl commercial idea.

Lol watched this on YouTube last night. Memets a douche. How did he end up on the show? I used to watch stern on E! Religiously then disconnected. Now I’ve watched his YouTube clips the last few weeks so some of these guys are new to me besides Howard, Fred, robin and bababooey

• 2 weeks later...

They're back live this morning. Heard part of Richard's Superbowl experience - apparently Howard bought him surprise tickets and sent him to the game and then Jonathan Kraft put him on the 50 yard line when he found out from Bababooey that Richard was there.

Edited by smuggs

I only listened to the first part of the show today on way to airport but I felt like it was a beating. His bitching about super bowl halftime two full weeks after it aired was stupid. Robin was a beating. His bitching about Parasite was a beating.

If he sent Richard to Super Bowl, that is pretty cool. Actually shocks me.

I don’t mind SNL guests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The SNL guests (Spade, Sandler, Baldwin, etc..) all make for very interesting and entertaining discussion, but it does come off as either lazy producing or they're having real trouble getting A-List quality guests beyond those handful of guys.

Sending Richard and his wife to the Super Bowl is an awesome gesture to a seemingly good-hearted dude regardless of who paid for it, even if it did require him to create some show content in exchange.

Doing Super Bowl material two weeks after the Super Bowl because you took a two week vacation after the Super Bowl is lame as hell and something Howard would have slammed other shows and hosts for doing years ago.

30 minutes ago, Bender Bending Rodriguez said:

Doing Super Bowl material two weeks after the Super Bowl because you took a two week vacation after the Super Bowl is lame as hell and something Howard would have slammed other shows and hosts for doing years ago.

Howard turned into Imus years ago.  Completely mailing it in is just another example.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bender Bending Rodriguez said:

The SNL guests (Spade, Sandler, Baldwin, etc..) all make for very interesting and entertaining discussion, but it does come off as either lazy producing or they're having real trouble getting A-List quality guests beyond those handful of guys.

If Howard wants to stay on the celeb train he really should consider moving the show to LA for at least a portion of the year. There are dead zones throughout the year where people aren't out promoting and certainly not travelling to New York to do press. He could turn his show into Carson on the radio in Los Angeles. 

17 hours ago, Bender Bending Rodriguez said:

Sending Richard and his wife to the Super Bowl is an awesome gesture to a seemingly good-hearted dude regardless of who paid for it, even if it did require him to create some show content in exchange.

-I don't know if it's anything in writing but I assume Gary has some sort of relationship with the producers at Fallon's show. They have a lot of the same guests. Spade and Baldwin are great guests so I don't mind them.

-However Richard got to the Super Bowl was a great gesture. Regardless if it was for the great show content or not

-100% agree it's my massive gripe with the show. Why spend time talking about something that most of the people listening have moved on from. Everyone has already had all of the conversations, read, heard, etc. all recaps they could want about the Superbowl. The ole "halftime show sucked" discussion was awful.

Robin was all over that story about Drew Carey's ex GF being killed. Didn't know the name of the former boyfriend, named the wrong guy and then had about 15-20 seconds of dead air trying to find his name. 

1 hour ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Robin was all over that story about Drew Carey's ex GF being killed. Didn't know the name of the former boyfriend, named the wrong guy and then had about 15-20 seconds of dead air trying to find his name. 

she is terrible. "she uh uh... whats his name uh uh...??"

2 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

She didn't just name the wrong guy, she fucking named the dead girl as the perpetrator (and mispronounced the name to boot).  Absolute moron.

Exactly.  His skanky, ugly wife is getting fucked in all her holes and between her fake tits, and he's quietly jacking off in the corner, using his own tears for lube.  What a fucking creep.  

The rapaport vs Brent feud is intriguing. They should find time for rapaport to be a live guest and let them settle their differences face to face

13 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Loved Richard getting to go to the SB.  One of the few genuinely likable people there. 

He's a sweet guy, just a little weird.   Gary is also quite likable, IMO.  Sal's a fucking creep, I'd like to strangle Mamet, and Jason's cool as far as I'm concerned.