Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

Yeah theres a good chance I'll never listen to another new show after the Ronnie decision Ralph gay episode.   This is the dumbest shit.  I'll listen to old 101 shows, fuck this un-entertaining covid bullshit on.....Hey Howard, no one likes your dumbass lame show anymore.  Sell the old tapes and ride off into the sunset on Beth.

• Hook 'Em 1

She likes women, very pretty women, and can tolerate a dick on occasion. And thru the strangest confluence of events over the last 40 years, an uneducated, inarticulate limousine driver has gained (thru association) a peculiar celebrity, but more importantly, access to more important celebrities, travel and the highest echelon of strip clubs, which are populated by some of the hottest women on the planet. Some of those women also like women.

Cute girl who likes women, very pretty women, meets dumb but connected limo driver, who can get her an unlimited supply of lap dances and the occasional hook up session, and she’s seduced by the lifestyle.

Bargaining begins.

Sure, he’s an old dude, but he gets her the women she would never get without him. He’s an asshole and they fight, but they are treated like VIPs at NASCAR events. At strip clubs. At Las Vegas strip clubs.

That she gets to humiliate him with giant dildos is just a bonus.

Part of Ronnie’s obvious depression is his realization that what they have isn’t love, but a transaction. But shit, that’s not uncommon.

• Hook 'Em 1

Not the first time Robin has been completely clueless about something, especially a death.  34.

8waolljm42z51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

The covid 150 was/is real.  Super Steamy.

Best quote for this pic "All of them together don't equal 7"

Edited by mulletpelini
2nd best - You went as a skeleton? Isn't it Ironic.

8 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I heard part of the Elton interview.  I laughed my ass off at the ball busting between he and Rod Stewart.  

Howard didn't get it, because he's a thin-skinned pussy.  Imagine, the old queen Elton John being able to take a joke better than you can.  

you've said it all....

HS would never acknowledge Gregg Hughes because Gregg Hughes isn’t worth acknowledging. He’s the least talented “broadcaster” I’ve ever heard on a major platform. At first, Cumia carried him, then it was Cumia and Norton, then Norton, then he tried with Sherrod, Vic Henley (RIP) and even a glib chef (RIP Carl). 

Of course Stern is staying, the set up has never been better. He can do the show from home? He doesn’t have to see anyone? And still gets paid? Where does he sign?

7 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Oh there wasn't a doubt, most were just hoping there was.

For someone with an issue with the show, you post in this thread more than anyone which seems odd. I hope he signs a new contract. It’s still worth a listen some of the time and with the app I can pick what portion I listen to.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/22/2020 at 1:29 AM, mulletpelini said:

It used to be a great show, now it isn't, and I wish it was.  What's so fucking hard to figure out about that?

Kinda like complaining about Texas football huh?  Why are you here?

Yeah, it sucks now.

But, it sucks LESS than anything else on radio, anywhere.  

On 11/20/2020 at 8:53 PM, Scraps said:
On 11/20/2020 at 5:53 PM, Gil Bang said:
Super steamy

Jesus christ we caught a whale in our net honey!

I mean...fucking that is one thing.  I've fucked women that gross a time or two, and I suspect that I'm not the only one (You hear me Vic?  I'm looking at Scraps but I''m talking to you).  .   But being married to that, and watching her get slammed over and over by other disgusting dudes?   Deal me the fuck out.  And posting pics of that shit like you're proud of it?  Yuck.