Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

27 minutes ago, smuggs said:

He also mentioned doing some more shows from LA. Hope that’s a yearly trip. That week from LA was one of the best in years.

So is Ronnie truly retiring?

I'm guessing that he moves to Vegas but is still a regular on the show via zoom.  

NY Post did a hit piece.   Brent tweeted that he would be talking about it, so I tuned in to his twitch show.  Brent played a recording of his remarks to the reporter, and basically said Howard was good to him and his days with Howard were positive

https://nypost.com/2020/12/12/ex-howard-stern-staffers-say-millionaire-dj-is-a-scrooge/

Meanwhile, his show is a wreck.  His fat ugly wife is drunker than shit, and coughs into the mic over and over. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I caught the part where he was talking about playing with Bruce and E Street band and his formative years. Howard kept interrupting at moments. To be fair, Morello's a talker and in a remote interview it's probably harder for Howard to interject cleanly. 

Going to try to listen to the rest tonight.

• Like 1

Solid two weeks worth of interviews. Drew Barrymore’s was awkward but it still had some interesting parts. Morello/Arsenio were both excellent. Howard stepped on Morello’s answers too much, but it was still worth a listen.