Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

On 1/8/2024 at 8:31 PM, Mac8111 said:

Beth is at the end of her rope with him. Only reason she is still around is because he most likely has an iron clad prenup. Just easier for her to let him hump her twice a week and keep spending his money on cats.

Been trying to catch up and just now at the turn of the year. Yes, Beth was as pissed at him in the first show of 2024 as she’s ever revealed. She hated his characterization of her Covid symptoms, and REALLY didn’t appreciate his throwing of the gloves across the room. That was a fucked up move on his part, she seemed legit scared by the action and he didn’t have a good excuse for his behavior. I wonder if those prenups can be ripped up in cases of emotional abuse. She now has a documented instance. You know 100% she would get out if she could get a decent payout.

He’s such a victim.

• 2 months later...

I think I remember her first coming in as a member of Cobra Starship. Then she started "dating" Benji and became a contributer. Not sure if she did any writing for the show other than the stupid phony relationship argument bits with Benji.

• Hook 'Em 1