Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

11 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

BUT YOU WILL MISS THE BIG SECRET THAT HOWARD IS GOING TO REVEAL!!!!!!! 

It was revealed in the Hollywood Reporter article that came out this morning. 

Spoiler

The day he didn't come to work 2 years ago when everyone thought something happened to his parents, he was in surgery for what he thought was cancer but turned out to be a cyst on his kidney.

22 minutes ago, Ben Franklin said:

It was revealed in the Hollywood Reporter article that came out this morning. 

Hide contents

The day he didn't come to work 2 years ago when everyone thought something happened to his parents, he was in surgery for what he thought was cancer but turned out to be a cyst on his kidney.

Ha. So people were right all along. 

3 hours ago, smuggs said:

So Conan O'Brien was his favorite interview.

That was a pretty great appearance. Conan's stories about setting up the fake award for Bill Cosby and stealing Burt Ward's Robin costume were hilarious.

Yeah that Bill Cosby story is an all  timer. 

On 5/5/2019 at 8:25 PM, Mac8111 said:

I didn’t care for Tracy Morgan interview , but I would sit and have a beer with him and laugh for hours.

aren't you worried bout gettin pregnant

On 5/8/2019 at 12:02 PM, smuggs said:

So Conan O'Brien was his favorite interview.

That was a pretty great appearance. Conan's stories about setting up the fake award for Bill Cosby and stealing Burt Ward's Robin costume were hilarious.

Fuck yeah, Conan is fucking hilarious.  Discussing prank calling Burt Ward about holding the costume for ransom imitating Cesar Romero doing the Joker....in their minds the place would go pitch black but in reality it just got a little darker and the comic book dorks started chasing them.....definitely one of my favorite interviews.

262261C700000578-2971241-image-m-24_1424

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Book talk

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I love that Howard is "different" and "changed" and then he goes on Good Morning America to embarrass a friend of his by talking about his sex life. Yes, Howard so original and different.

I will say the Richard and Sal birthday wishes were hilarious.   

Yeah, when the fat junkie gets out of jail, he'll be on "Botched".  

Jesus, it must be tough to love an addict.   Artie is his own worst enemy.  Motherfucker steps on his own dick worse than anyone else I can think of.  

I was driving home from the Alabama Rose Bowl game when Stern first talked about Artie's suicide attempt

I didn't hear but read they celebrated 10th year of Gary's girl throw.  I have an mp3 of 9 hours of content on that one subject alone.  I could listen to all fucking day.  The show at its finest.

Artie on Gary's pitch - "it would have been less gayer if you had blown Mackey Sasser"

7 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Artie on Gary's pitch - "it would have been less gayer if you had blown Mackey Sasser"

That's why Artie is missed on the show. He had great one liners and was always there to fill in the gaps when Howard started to talk about sports. And of course it was way less air time for Robin. 

11 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

That's why Artie is missed on the show. He had great one liners and was always there to fill in the gaps when Howard started to talk about sports. And of course it was way less air time for Robin. 

I swear I heard Howard the other day during Kimmel say that he truly believed right now was the best version of the show ever.   That's some strong narcissistic denial right there. 

12 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I swear I heard Howard the other day during Kimmel say that he truly believed right now was the best version of the show ever.   That's some strong narcissistic denial right there. 

Not even close. The first 2-3 years at Sirius were amazing and the show isn't anywhere close to that level now. 

27 minutes ago, smuggs said:

The Jackie sneeze that Fred pulls out randomly whenever someone mentions that they aren't feeling well always kills me.

Classic. One thing I don't miss from the Jackie years is all the fucking clapping they use to do for every little thing.  

21 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Caller called into the wrap up show the other day and was like....if Brent thinks he is a 7 then what the fuck do the 5's look like at that orgy???

exactly he was fucking some slobs just like his wife. have you seen his wife? woof

On 5/24/2019 at 8:00 AM, smuggs said:

The Jackie sneeze that Fred pulls out randomly whenever someone mentions that they aren't feeling well always kills me.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:28 AM, JimmyHoffa said:

Classic. One thing I don't miss from the Jackie years is all the fucking clapping they use to do for every little thing.  

Or when Robin would talk about a death and Fred would play Jackie laughing.....that fucking clapping was the dumbest thing, who's fucking idea was that.  I could have sworn I saw a pic of Brents wife a few months back looking way better than that.  

It was this one, yeah I wasn't focused.

55-46374-katelyn-700-1537894655.png

On 5/24/2019 at 11:55 AM, 4th&Five said:

i haven't watched much of his promotion but i did listen to the conan podcast and it's really good.

Agreed, just listened over the weekend. Just a conversation and neither of them were "on". It was great. 

48 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Well hell he couldve stayed on vacation if all they were gonna do it crack on WPLJ shit. Not funny and pretty boring.

That's 100% Howard reliving his glory days of old time radio. I would guess 80%/90% of his audience now doesn't know what the hell WPLJ is/was. 

And of course nobody on staff has big enough balls to tell him nobody except for he and Gary give a shit about that shit. 

It was awful.  

• Like 1

Yeah...I mean I get his bit is to always put others down etc., but going at the Jesus station for really no reason at all was pretty lame.  He wouldn't shut the fuck up about the DJs on there.  It's like...dude we get it you are God....chill the fuck out and let these peons do their shitty job on their shitty station.  

I'd rather listed to Ronnie talk about pegging himself than that bullshit 

Edited by Scraps
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Just finishing yesterday’s show, and Fred pulling out Little Lupe as El Chapo’s mom was primo Fred. 

He's on fire - pulled out some Blue Iris during the discussion of MLK's girlfriends today. 

"Mmmmyahhh"

On 6/3/2019 at 7:55 AM, Scraps said:

Well hell he couldve stayed on vacation if all they were gonna do it crack on WPLJ shit. Not funny and pretty boring.

On 6/2/2019 at 6:45 PM, aggie08 said:

Can you just write the names of the radio stations? Jesus.

Favorite part of last week was the 1 person who thought Medicated Pete getting aids from a monkey called in and requested it.  Worst fucking bit of show history and got played 8 times in 2 days.

exactly what the fans wanted right Gary?

Haven't listened this week at all, but fucking Fred is money.  

The little shit he does gives me my biggest laughs when listening.   The elephant trumpet when Jason walks in, the Richard impressions...too much to even name.  

He's a smart, funny, quick motherfucker.