Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

11 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Haven't listened this week at all, but fucking Fred is money.  

The little shit he does gives me my biggest laughs when listening.   The elephant trumpet when Jason walks in, the Richard impressions...too much to even name.  

He's a smart, funny, quick motherfucker.

I know we all say the same thing but it would be interesting to listen to a show without Fred and his drops. I can only assume the show would be awful because he adds so much that gets overlooked by many and in a lot of cases makes bits that aren't funny at all funny as hell based on the drops he plays or the impressions that he does. 

Hands down the most important employee and Howard would never agree but 100 times more important to the success of the show than Robin. 

Report that Tan Mom is in critical condition with pneumonia and is on life support in a medically induced coma as doctors try to save her life:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/patricia-tan-mom-krentcil-on-life-support-amid-pneumonia-battle/

Patricia “Tan Mom” Krentcil is in critical condition due to complications from pneumonia, Us Weekly can confirm.

“Currently, she is still on life support (via the intubator) and in a medically induced sleep until her heart are lungs are strong enough to handle functioning on their own,” Krentcil’s songwriting partner, Adam Barta, told Us Weekly in a statement on Sunday, June 9. “The fluid is draining from her lungs and she is improving today but she is definitely not out of the woods.”

Barta continued: “They are feeding her very strong antibiotics to kill the infection as well so her system is taking quite a hit. I personally believe last night was the most critical turning point, and she made it so she will only continue to get better. The current plan is to try to extubate and revive her tomorrow or Tuesday, provided she maintains this trajectory.”

curst of the wack pack continues.  Still can't believe fatass Eric is gonna be one the of the last ones standing.  Howard has been calling out his and Jeff's preeminent death for over a decade.  

I’m convinced High Pitch and the roaches are the only creatures that will survive the coming nuclear winter.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DallasGatr said:

I’m convinced High Pitch and the roaches are the only creatures that will survive the coming nuclear winter.

He should be studied as a medical marvel. I know of several guys that are young and in great shape that have either dropped dead or had emergency bypass surgery. That guy's ticker must be something else.  

Holy shit, a moment of self awareness from Quivers. I’m catching up on yesterday’s show, and they were discussing whether the Guardian Angels were still a thing, and instinctively, Robin jumps in and says, ‘I...” and then actually realizes she hasn’t been on a subway in ages, and then mutters, “Why am I ‘I I Iing?’ “ 

4 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

His view on women and how they should serve their man is what bothers me. I did love the time Rashann went after him for being the stereotypical "black guy" on his view of the black culture. That was damn funny.   

Couple of weeks ago, he calls in about the apollo theater with "heh heh heh...they fixed it up now that they ran all the niggers off". 

Remember the show he did with Angry Black?  Black and Black or something.  It was mostly King yelling at other callers about how his possessions are better than theirs.  "You got a Lexus?  Which model?  

Gary said that KOAB goofed on him so much for driving a 3 series that he traded it in on a 5. 

18 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Couple of weeks ago, he calls in about the apollo theater with "heh heh heh...they fixed it up now that they ran all the niggers off". 

Remember the show he did with Angry Black?  Black and Black or something.  It was mostly King yelling at other callers about how his possessions are better than theirs.  "You got a Lexus?  Which model?  

Gary said that KOAB goofed on him so much for driving a 3 series that he traded it in on a 5. 

Yeah he was doing the same thing with Rashann with the type of jeans and shoes he had. On top of making fun of him because Rashann's dad didn't have a good enough job. 

amazing how hetero to homo the show went after Artie left.  There is literally no way he extends the contract.  His fans are turning.  They joined because he was the antiPC type of guy that everyone wished they could be, now he's just become that and worse.  Artie would tell him to sue his psychiatrist.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/why-howard-stern-fans-are-trashing-his-new-book.html/

In the case of Howard Stern Comes Again, you’ll find a stunning amount of negative feedback — and it’s all coming from Howard fans themselves (i.e., the audience for the book). Out of more than 1,400 reviews, 47% gave it the worst rating possible (1 star). Another 7% gave it the next-worst rating (2 stars).

To borrow a word from political pollsters, that puts Howard’s book underwater (deeply so). Not only are the overall ratings bad; the comments are shockingly dismissive of the material (and Howard himself). The top-rated review has a one-word headline: “sad.”

Dozens more line up the nastiness with quips like “boring AF,” “total bummer,” “trash,” and “terrible.” “Time to retire already,” one fan wrote, while another zinged, “Boring is an understatement.”

18 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I've listened since Stern came to L.A., and subscribed to Sirius immediately after he signed, but I''ve never bought his books.  Hell, I never even saw the movie. 

I read Miss America? 25 years ago, at least parts of it.  Ex-wife oddly was a big fan UNTIL the E! show, which is where I really started paying attention.  The movie is pretty good, I just watched it the other night.  It's on prime right now I think that's where I saw it.

1 minute ago, Sweetnsourpoke said:

You might also like 'Too Fat to Fish'. You can't help but read the entire book with the voice of Artie in your head.   

100%. It's not an amazing book but I did enjoy it and totally agree I read it with Artie's voice in my head. 

Listening on the app, and I’m rather early in the Crowe interview, but he literally just admitted he was “me too”’d as a young actor, and Mr. Interview just ignored it and moved on to some bullshit about the acting process. Listen to what the other guy is saying. He may return to it...

Prime example of why Fred is so important to the show-

Yesterday in the news Robin brings up Lonzo Ball being traded to the Pelicans

Right as she mentions Lonzo and Lavar Fred plays the Highpitch "How big are your balls?" drop

It made me laugh my ass off so much so that I almost forgot how badly Robin was explaining the trade to Howard and had almost none of the facts right. 

He dropped something else today, I can't remember what it was but it was so flawless in the context.  I'm almost positive Robin has no idea what the meanings are of what he's doing in the background sometimes, which makes it even funnier.  So subtle.

Today was the first time I listened to sameday in a few months.  I was shocked when they played a Robins boobs parody, thought they were too PC for that.

Songs about Robin’s brown mounds and sweet vagine are still very much a part of each newscast. Marci Turk hasn’t changed that. 

And don’t tell Rami Malek, but he didn’t win Best Actor, Christian Bale did. I heard that twice today.

Edited by Vito Andolini
Fixing Marci spelling

4 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

He dropped something else today, I can't remember what it was but it was so flawless in the context.  I'm almost positive Robin has no idea what the meanings are of what he's doing in the background sometimes, which makes it even funnier.  So subtle.

Today was the first time I listened to sameday in a few months.  I was shocked when they played a Robins boobs parody, thought they were too PC for that.

Benji jacked off Sal and Richard last week. It’s not like it’s kiddie radio going on. 

Robin in prime 34 shape today on the replay about Brent passing out.  Nurse calls in and suggests that he may be having seizures.  Robin, who until Howard brought it up during the show, knew not one gotdamn detail of Brent's issues now replies to nurses prognosis, "No, that's not whats happening."

5 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Robin in prime 34 shape today on the replay about Brent passing out.  Nurse calls in and suggests that he may be having seizures.  Robin, who until Howard brought it up during the show, knew not one gotdamn detail of Brent's issues now replies to nurses prognosis, "No, that's not whats happening."

She hasn't been a nurse since 1978.  She is no more a medical expert than Sal or Richard.

Also from Tuesday’s show, America’s Favorite Newswoman was in rare form with her report on the woman who claims she fell asleep on an Air Canada flight and awoke to find she had been locked on the plane. Robin reported the passenger used her cellphone as a flashlight (no, the battery had run out, and she found one in the cockpit) and that she then jumped from the plane (no again, after opening the exit, she used the flashlight to signal someone to come retrieve her). There weren’t many details from the story, yet she got two main ones incorrect. It’s just amazing how wrong RQ can be at times.