Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

13 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

why the fuck is this chick on?  this is awful.

like what is your like fucking problem like with this like interview.

might as well interview Ratkowski or Bunchen, they'd all sound the fucking same.....

Also Gary in the WUS says "It would sound like IRALAND if you say it how it looks"  No Gary, I'd pronounce it the same way I'd say Fireland, you fucking monkey.

Edited by mulletpelini
rats

1 hour ago, Bogeywon said:

Who in the fuck are the party bros?

This is why they are "famous", Howard talked about it a couple of months ago.

It's a funny bit but don't think it was deserving of anything more than a mention certainly not an interview but whatever-

Edited by JimmyHoffa

On 7/23/2019 at 10:36 AM, 4th&Five said:

why the fuck is this chick on?  this is awful.

That was a brutal interview. I tried turning back to it a couple times and couldn’t stick with it. I picked a shit week to be on the road.

That was just a shitty week in general, but hey par for the course.

I should clarify, HS is part of my life practically every day.  I listen to it like a religion.  That's what makes it so hard to find anything good about the show now, because other than the playbacks of when they first went to satellite and the 5 years after that, it's mostly shit.

Edited by mulletpelini
please don't re-sign

2 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Looks like another week off. He may have a small dick, but those are impressive balls.

Can't wait for him to bitch about coming back to that 3 day work week after having 3 of the last 4 weeks off next week (assuming they are back next week) 

ETA, never got into him much.  Bigfoot was always good, HP Eric is usually pretty good, Hank in music trivia was fantastic, but that was about it.  BJ is the king, so many good appearances, so many.....

all you gotta do is google spell red

fucking Jackie bellowing in the background takes it to 11

L O fucking L, I forgot I ordered a symbol from Riley (no, I never rapped).

Bought it for a friend that was a superfan for her birthday.  I did it online and thought it would just arrive in the mail, but that dude called my cell and left a message, something like  "Mach 1, my good man, thank you for your wise purchase.  But listen here, I need more detailed information on your friend to make sure the symbol is designed correctly.  Call me back at xxx-xxx-xxxx."

JFC.  I was nervous, I mean this dude has given me hours of entertainment and now I'm supposed to just give him a call?  Fuck it, I call him and he picks right up. "Mach 1, hey man, I need to know her roots, like where her family is from, her LINEAGE. See these symbols have to match the person, or the Mothership will not, AND I REPEAT, will not allow them on. The Biavian's don't play."

Me:  She's from Ukrainian Jewish decent.

Riley:  A Jewish Goddess.  Mach 1, I now have all the information I need brother.  I thank you, you have done a magnificent thing for your friend.  Now, what about your symbol?

Me: I'm good for right now, but thanks Riley.

Sure enough it showed up within a week, and she put it in a frame, still up in her office.

When he died I went back to his website to order a piss bucket for her but they were sold out.

RIP Riley.

(He was #3, behind ETA and Hank)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Eric the Actor is the obvious answer but Hank could have potentially been at the top if he had been in the Wack Pack as long.  5 vs 12 years.

#1A/B. Eric and Beet

#3. Hank

Honorable mention- Wendy, Big Foot, and Riley

Elliot Offen could have been up there - He was great and probably could have had a Eric like run if he didn't freak the fuck out and get banned. 

28 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

#1A/B. Eric and Beet

#3. Hank

Elliot Offen could have been up there - He was great and probably could have had a Eric like run if he didn't freak the fuck out and get banned. 

Hanzi was gold too until he got banned or whatever happened.

Was listening earlier to sternthology, they were playing the dating game with the Russian women to see how Howard would fare vs. the rest of the staff.  At first when I turned it on, I thought it was a replay from back when Uzo would come on.  Gotdamn she was hot.

On 7/30/2019 at 9:12 AM, JimmyHoffa said:

#1A/B. Eric and Beet

#3. Hank

Eric and Wendy are my #1A and #1B. Significant drop off after that.

Wendy was way down on my list, but she had a late career renaissance that skyrocketed her up the chart.

1 hour ago, UrbanAchiever said:

Eric and Wendy are my #1A and #1B. Significant drop off after that.

Wendy was way down on my list, but she had a late career renaissance that skyrocketed her up the chart.

When Howard gets on a roll with quick questions and no matter what he asks Wendy responds with YEEEEES kills me every damn time. Also her voice mails are amazing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

He's the hardest working man in his house.

All those cats aren't going to feed themselves. 

I know he isn't in a 900 sq ft. apartment but there isn't a chance in hell I would ever allow as many fucking cats as he lets Beth have in their house. 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

20 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Opened the app and saw the name “John Goodman,” so I assumed new show with a Goodman interview regarding The Righteous GemStones. So I went back to the beginning and discovered joy joy, another rerun, so I guess that means another week off.

There's a really great ending to that interview.  They're promoting the Cloverfield movie that was just released at that time.  Howard asks him the name of the female costar in the movie and he replies "Mary Elizabeth..............." and locks up and can't remember her name.  Howard zooms into action realizing the gold in front of him and asks Fred to play some "thinking music" to which Fred played either Jeopardy or WWTBAM, can't remember.  Now Goodman is fucked and he knows it.  The pressure is on and theres no way in hell he's going to remember her name.  Howard and Robin tease him for another 30 seconds then finally give him the "W" for Winstead to which he now replies her name.  

That's when the show is at it's greatest.  Much like the time Sal didn't put a pause between question and answer in the "What does big foot know" game....fuck that is funny

17 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Pussy is awesome, pussy is great!

*the greatest

46 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I assume they’re off the week of Labor Day too. 

My guess is they are off Monday and work Tuesday and Wednesday to call it a "full week".

3 days of work, 3 weeks off. Nice gig. 

By the way, what the hell does the staff do when there isn't live shows? 

I know they work but holy hell how many TV clips can JD pull from shit that was 3 weeks ago for the next live show? How many phony phone calls can Sal and Richard make? 

And Howard wonders why they have so much shit to clean out of the computer. 

• 2 weeks later...

that Orlando Bloom interview was like listening to his greatest hits..

Pot? Hash? Acid?

Gets paranoid when he smokes pot.

fascinated on how actors can memorized lines.

his boner on the set of Private Parts.

roles that the actor missed out on.

.... i am sure there were others.

15 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Shit’s all borked. 

Tried to open the app, and it’s telling me I’m offiline. No, bitch, you’re offline. 

The service usually works, so I can’t be too displeased, but it ain’t working right now.

I've tired logging onto the app at least a half a dozen times in the last couple of weeks and when I enter my info it says I don't have an account.

I verify that I do, it tells me to log in. 

I try and it says I don't have an account. 

7 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I've tired logging onto the app at least a half a dozen times in the last couple of weeks and when I enter my info it says I don't have an account.

I verify that I do, it tells me to log in. 

I try and it says I don't have an account. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

• Fuck You 1