Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

21 minutes ago, Scraps said:

good lord 

I exaggerated the length of the Imus re-rant, but it was substantial and certainly long enough for someone (such as Snacks) to tune in, listen for several minutes, presume it was an old show, and look elsewhere on the dial.

I didn’t have a real problem with it, it’s just Howard being Howard. 

At the beginning of today’s show, he claimed he confronted someone about the mistreatment of a dog in the hot sun. If true, that must have been interesting to see. 

And Benjy is back in his good graces. He’s on the show just about everyday now.

Frinally, the Fred Drop of the Day: they were discussing Asians having sex, and out of the blue, you hear George Takei say, “Tickle my tits!”

On 8/7/2018 at 10:19 AM, JimmyHoffa said:

Agree on all accounts. 

Covino and Rich try to hard and the whole Hey brah, yeah brah act would never work to a big enough audience. 

I will say I was pretty shocked to hear Howard admit yesterday that he cried in a meeting with Les Moonves and that nobody here posted about it. Look I love Howard and as annoying as he can sometime be he still puts on a great show but HOLY SHIT are you kidding me? A grown man crying in a meeting with a TV exec? Seriously that has to be one of the saddest/funniest things I have ever heard. I still can't believe that as big a narcissist that Howard is that he would admit that on his show. 

Just crazy. 

actually Stern talked about some of his meeting with Les Moonves in this 2006 press conference.  I believe he mentions tearing up.  First part of two 10-minute videos.

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

Frinally, the Fred Drop of the Day: they were discussing Asians having sex, and out of the blue, you hear George Takei say, “Tickle my tits!”

That was great but all of the drops he was hitting while the chick was telling her cruise ship story were amazing-

When Howard was talking about him hitting "her button" Fred plays a doorbell 

When Howard was talking about him going down on her Fred plays the Lenny Dykstra "How's the slot" drop

When she mentioned she had dress with a very deep cut that show her cleavage he drops the Trump "titties" perfectly

Plus all of the Ronnie drops throughout the story. It made a fake/rather boring story hilarious. So fucking good. 

I liked when Sal asked him if he knew what the game plan was for the ceremony, since his wedding is only days away, and it was clear within seconds that JD had no fucking clue. “Well, uh, we’re gonna go to this place and, uh, we’re gonna get married...”

On 8/15/2018 at 9:06 PM, smuggs said:

I liked when Sal asked him if he knew what the game plan was for the ceremony, since his wedding is only days away, and it was clear within seconds that JD had no fucking clue. “Well, uh, we’re gonna go to this place and, uh, we’re gonna get married...”

I get the impression that JD is under orders from his fiancée to talk as little about the wedding as possible.  I think he knows more than he lets on but avoids the conversation.   It’s why he stammers even more than usual on the subject.

if I’m not mistaken, his fiancées first name is not even allowed to be mentioned on air.

To my knowledge, it’s never been used, so I’m presuming your presumption is true... but she sure isn’t afraid to mention J.D. or giddily receiving mail to “Mrs. Harmeyer”on her social media. I was lightly creeping one day, googled “J.D. Harmeyer girlfriend” and her identity popped right up.

Bingo, Bobby, he doesn’t necessarily want to “clear out the computer,” as Panel has caught on in their estimation, and it’s an easy way to burn off two to three hours on a given morning. Yes, they need to have something ready, but if they end up spending an hour on Ronnie’s latest, “Hey, that’s not gay!” exploit, great! They’ll try again tomorrow, only to have J.D. fuck up, and whaddaya know, Wednesday’s show is over, we’ll get to it next week. And Booey gets paid a ridiculous amount to “Executive Produce” that shit.

7 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Bingo, Bobby, he doesn’t necessarily want to “clear out the computer,” as Panel has caught on in their estimation, and it’s an easy way to burn off two to three hours on a given morning. Yes, they need to have something ready, but if they end up spending an hour on Ronnie’s latest, “Hey, that’s not gay!” exploit, great! They’ll try again tomorrow, only to have J.D. fuck up, and whaddaya know, Wednesday’s show is over, we’ll get to it next week. And Booey gets paid a ridiculous amount to “Executive Produce” that shit.

It's also no coincidence they have been doing staff centered shows the last few weeks. Not sure if they have been lazy with guests or nobody who has been scheduled to be on Fallon wanted to go on the Stern show. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bogeywon said:

Sir Paul was on today. Good interview. He gave him a bass. God Howard must have some of the coolest shit 

Some go in his bar/game room in the Hamptons mansion. Scroll down to about the sixth photo in this array and you’ll see some guitars displayed on the walls (I’d link a photo, but I guess it’s imgur, and apparently Surly don’t play that).

https://www.digitalradiocentral.com/threads/anyone-wanna-see-the-interior-of-howards-hamptons-estate.23506/

9 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Some go in his bar/game room in the Hamptons mansion. Scroll down to about the sixth photo in this array and you’ll see some guitars displayed on the walls (I’d link a photo, but I guess it’s imgur, and apparently Surly don’t play that).

https://www.digitalradiocentral.com/threads/anyone-wanna-see-the-interior-of-howards-hamptons-estate.23506/

Dammmmmmmmn that’s a nice ass place

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Howard needs to be throat punched for trying to analyze Pauls songs.

"So Maybe I'm Amazed is about John right?"

"No"

"But he was the love of your life"

"No he wasn't the women were"

Yeah, but that question got Paul to say something like, “I loved John like a brother, but wouldn’t have ever written a song about him” and I kinda thought that was insightful. 

lol.

That interview was getting to the point of

a - is Howard trying to pull mind tricks by fucking up and assuming every single thing so that Paul will correct him and tell him the real answer

or

b- is Howard really a fucking moron

To me it started getting brutal.  Howard would say some random shit he read off wikipedia it sounded like and Paul would have to say "uhh no lets correct that" or "no that happened another time" or "no that was not what the song was about" or "maybe i wrote it about my mother I don't know" etc.  

I just thought it was laughable that he continually asked a drugged up dude in the 60s what he wrote some of the songs about.  Paul probably has no fucking idea what some of that shit was written about because he was high as fuck and just wrote some shit down.  

48 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I just thought it was laughable that he continually asked a drugged up dude in the 60s what he wrote some of the songs about.  Paul probably has no fucking idea what some of that shit was written about because he was high as fuck and just wrote some shit down.  

And balls deep in any and every model or aspiring model that came within 100 yards of him.

15 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Very cool, and I know they are a little old so I give him the benefit of the doubt but that place is way outdated. And don't know how he deals with being in I assume the basement as low as those ceilings are.