Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

21 hours ago, Bobby Light said:

I'm only on the 12/5 show at this point. For some reason the Asian Pete prank call made me laugh so hard when Marfan Mike for in the phone

Also Sal is a fucking treasure

i just heard the asian pete U2 concert ticket give away karaoke contest on replay.  That kid is a fucking treasure

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Scraps said:

New year....same old Memet

11 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

If anyone is not sure why millennials get a bad rap, he's the one to reference.

He just doesn't get it at all. I use to feel bad for him as I am sure he is a nice kid but holy hell he is fucked in the head. He has no clue that all of his bravado and "confidence" really comes from a massive insecurity complex that he has no idea he has. And whoever the hell he is seeing for therapy should lose their license because they are just making him worse. And getting air time is actually probably the worse thing for him but in Howard's mind it's good for radio so Howard doesn't give a shit. 

And here is a pic of his GF- 

DuBMSZLX4AAnuQJ.jpg

Edited by JimmyHoffa

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I rarely turn on HS anymore but when I do, it seems like I only hear the News with Robin, or some panel discussion between everyone.  

Yeah, I still listen just not as much as I once did. I know they are just back from break but I am already sick if the panel as it seems that is the go to move anymore when they don't have a guest. It's overdone and they have WAY too many of them in the studio just talking over everyone. They should only have a couple at a time and it would make the show go a lot smoother. 

Or Howard (and Gary) are just mailing it in now and doing the easiest shows they can do. Not surprising the "producers" all want to get more air time so they pitch more "panels" 

40 minutes ago, Hugh G. Rection said:

I listened to three minutes and turned it.  Her answers were almost "yes" and "no".  She seemed pretty vapid but I guess that's to be expected.

Same here. She still plays the innocent girl game even though all her dirty laundry is already out there for the whole world to see. Meh.  

Yeah, he claims to be a sports expert with a TV show of some kind. I was shaking my head at the misinformation about the draft, then he compounded it with the Kelly Bryant shit. And Howard with the “Christian Bale played George W. Bush, NOT Dick Cheney” was just as maddening. Robin must have been thinking, “wait, I’M the one who is usually incredibly wrong!”

It has become pretty stale. I think they need to bring in a new regular to spice it up some. Legit comedian who can roll in Arties old spot. And no I' not talking about Howards touch butt buddy Kimmel.

But not sure that would even help if all they are gonna do are panels, talk about how big of faget Ronnie is, and how much of a pussy Memet is still all the time

12 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Yeah, he claims to be a sports expert with a TV show of some kind. I was shaking my head at the misinformation about the draft, then he compounded it with the Kelly Bryant shit. And Howard with the “Christian Bale played George W. Bush, NOT Dick Cheney” was just as maddening. Robin must have been thinking, “wait, I’M the one who is usually incredibly wrong!”

Here is him owning his mistake on twitter-

How does Robin manage to get so many things wrong? I didn’t hear much from last week, so I’m listening to the app and RQ is going over the list of highest paid TV stars. I know the answer is Sofía Vergara, man or woman, but after going thru the actors, she does the actress list and starts at Ellen Pompeo, missing Vergara and Cuoco. I guess the Queen of Rip and Read ripped off too much. 

43 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

she didn't know missy elliot was also missy "misdemeanor" elliot.  she thought they were 2 different people.

Howard at least tries to stay updated on info. Robin just mails it in and even the shit she does clearly have some bit of knowledge on she gets wrong. 

"Saskatoon?  This caller doesn't even know where he lives I've never even heard of that.  He must mean Saskatchewan."

Yes, she really said that.  One of my all time faves.

I was listening to an old Yucko appearance earlier tonight, her 34 was really showing out.  Yucko's soon to be ex-wife at the time was walking into the studio and was saying hello to everyone.

She said to Robin, "Hello Robin, how are you doing?"

All Robin said was "I'm good, I'm good"

Edited by mulletpelini

1 hour ago, Buck Futter said:

I know right? The guy is much more talented than anyone thinks. I would love to see how he does his job.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is as quick and brilliant with the timing/placement and fit of the drops he pulls out of no where. I know they have said before that he has some the regular ones on a board he just clicks but some of them are so obscure and perfect it blows my mind. The value he brings to that show I don't think many people realize. I think he is #1 after Howard in what makes the show work.

He's incredible. There is nothing better than when Fred starts hitting the fart noises when the conversation turns to ass-related topics. If I could make a request it would be that he bring back the drops of people on the street trying to pronounce "Gary Dell'Abate" whenever Gary fucks up. 

"Gary Dellabeeshu"

"Grey Della-bob-bob-bookie"

"Gary Dell-la-bahtaaaay"

I may have mentioned this one before, but several years ago, Jennifer Grey (you know, the actress who ruined her career by fixing her nose) won Dancing With the Stars, and Robin played a sound bite with Grey reeling off all the body parts that she injured over the course of the show...

Jennifer Grey: “I cant believe I survived, I injured my back, my foot, my knee, my leg, my neck...

...and without a moment’s pause, Fred dropped Little Lupe’s, “Vagina pussy!”

• Like 3

Speaking of dancing with the stars, I am sick of pop culture crap being discussed on that show. The average Howard stern doesn't wanna hear about such garbage. We need more Richard and sal, more wack Packers, more crazy chicks doing degrading shit for money.

My favorite era of the stern was show was the first few years of Sirius. Artie was still there, and Howard had not yet succumbed to political correctness.

Edited by Buck Futter

How does Robin manage to get so many things wrong? I didn’t hear much from last week, so I’m listening to the app and RQ is going over the list of highest paid TV stars. I know the answer is Sofía Vergara, man or woman, but after going thru the actors, she does the actress list and starts at Ellen Pompeo, missing Vergara and Cuoco. I guess the Queen of Rip and Read ripped off too much. 

I wouldn’t answer or whom they were if it wasn’t for Surly/shaggy.

13 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

...and without a moment’s pause, Fred dropped Little Lupe’s, “Vagina pussy!”

Ha, he pulled out "Vagina pussy!" just the other day during the news. First time I had heard it in years (on a live show). 

Little Lupe is a goddamned treasure.