Game Day Bitches!

Nicole44

4 minutes ago, future man said:

Fuck off. Game day sucks. Herbie is a cunt who endorses the beating of women. Corso is 110 years old. The other guy is a token black

Nice delivery, composition is respectable. But can you put more emotion into it? A solid “B” but you can do better. Give us an Urban Meyer rant to get our day going. 

54 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Where is FCHorn?

Is that the guy who started various games’ threads every Saturday on Shaggy? I’m going to assume he is, in which case his schtick fucking reeked of desperation and approval-seeking, and led me to wonder how much of his weekends he’d spend trying to white knight local strippers with promises to put them through school, pay off their loans, etc.

So to answer your question, Nicole: who gives a flying fuck? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Is that the guy who started various games’ threads every Saturday on Shaggy? I’m going to assume he is, in which case his schtick fucking reeked of desperation and approval-seeking, and led me to wonder how much of his weekends he’d spend trying to white knight local strippers with promises to put them through school, pay off their loans, etc.

Gosh...you're feisty one.

Just now, TexArcher said:

Somebody please take Lee Corso to a bingo parlor or a cruise ship.  This is just sad.

Everyone says that. I see what you are saying and based on personal experience with older family members can just say let him be him man. They aren't trotting him out there. Let him decide.

16 minutes ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Dude, it's turdition.

Matchday One on the Surl.

I think FC Horn adopted a new identity.

Maybe we should try Derka as the game thread starter?  We've been in the wilderness for 8 years..... why not?

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Everyone says that. I see what you are saying and based on personal experience with older family members can just say let him be him man. They aren't trotting him out there. Let him decide.

Sure, let him be him.  Off camera.  I've always liked the guy, but there's a time to let it go, and that was about six years ago.

19 minutes ago, The People’s Elbow said:

That fucker does like white knighting strippers. Says he cares about them hoes and wants to take care of them so they dont have to hoe it up anymore. What a fucking cunt.