Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

Yeah.  We’ve got this season we are in right now. It’s called autumn. People wear earth colored tones. There is nothing to see here. If he wants to coach again and we pay him enough he will be our coach. If not, he won’t. Totally unrelated, he wore a fall-colored tie. 
Not sure the relevance of the Urban pic. 

Take this to fashion forums
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yeah.  We’ve got this season we are in right now. It’s called autumn. People wear earth colored tones. There is nothing to see here. If he wants to coach again and we pay him enough he will be our coach. If not, he won’t. Totally unrelated, he wore a fall-colored tie. 

Not sure the relevance of the Urban pic. 

garish fashion GIF

Im obviously in the minority here on Urban, but its pathetic that we have sunk this low.

I wont post anymore on my thoughts on Urban (shag: “thank god, fuck you loser!!!”), but I urge everyone to take a long hard look at what we stand for and who we are. Urban would by far and away be the shadiest hire in the history of the ath. Dept. of Texas

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Im obviously in the minority here on Urban, but its pathetic that we have sunk this low.

I wont post anymore on my thoughts on Urban (shag: “thank god, fuck you loser!!!”), but I urge everyone to take a long hard look at what we stand for and who we are. Urban would by far and away be the shadiest hire in the history of the ath. Dept. of Texas

You’re right, why settle? Let’s go for Saban.

2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

ballgame

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

Unlike most of u slapdicks, I was deeply involved with Texas while I was there. President of the Nursing student body, on the Student’s Provost Committee, a member of the UT Senate, Vice President of the LAMN, head of nursing for Explore UT, coordinator for 40 Acres Fest, a Joe and Lee Jamail Scholar, and still havent missed a fucking home game since 2004. I love Texas (the state and the university) as much as anyone.

Winning isnt more important than what this University stands for. Go fuck yourself if you think we should hire that piece of shit as head coach because you wanna win a few more football games. We laugh at Bama, Baylor, aggy, etc because of their lack of morals, but we are absolutely sinking to their level (or below) in going after Meyer. Rationalize it all you want, but its pathetic

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Unlike most of u slapdicks, I was deeply involved with Texas while I was there. President of the Nursing student body, on the Student’s Provost Committee, a member of the UT Senate, Vice President of the LAMN, head of nursing for Explore UT, coordinator for 40 Acres Fest, a Joe and Lee Jamail Scholar, and still havent missed a fucking home game since 2004. I love Texas (the state and the university) as much as anyone.

Winning isnt more important than what this University stands for. Go fuck yourself if you think we should hire that piece of shit as head coach because you wanna win a few more football games. We laugh at Bama, Baylor, aggy, etc because of their lack of morals, but we are absolutely sinking to their level (or below) in going after Meyer. Rationalize it all you want, but its pathetic

yeah but were you the assistant to the assistant of the night manager at Burger, Burger, Burger?  sheesh

4 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

So when you said you were not going to post your thoughts on Urban any more it was kind of like when you say "Ballgame" and nothing is really over....

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

I think people are ready to make a deal with the devil, no one is saying Urban is a saint, on the contrary many here know he's a shady shady fuck. He wins. He wins immediately. People are tired of losing. Losing to ou sucks. Losing to tcu. Losing to kstate. Losing to baylor. Losing to oklahoma state. 

People are at the point where they think firing mack may have been a mistake...that's how far away UT has gotten from winning. 

Firing Mack wasn't a mistake. Everything from that point on though was a huge fucking mistake. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I was just giving you context as to what is driving people there. If you don't like the Urban hire you can still agree that losing at football fucking sucks. Stop focusing on people for what they see as the solution and provide one of your own not just telling people they need to fuck off for having desperate thoughts. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Whale shit, I apologize for my “Don’t be a cunt post”

BTW I have a boil on my taint, should I squeeze that fucker or apply a topical ointment?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas