Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

Im obviously in the minority here on Urban, but its pathetic that we have sunk this low.

I wont post anymore on my thoughts on Urban (shag: “thank god, fuck you loser!!!”), but I urge everyone to take a long hard look at what we stand for and who we are. Urban would by far and away be the shadiest hire in the history of the ath. Dept. of Texas

Casey Horny says hi
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Unlike most of u slapdicks, I was deeply involved with Texas while I was there. President of the Nursing student body, on the Student’s Provost Committee, a member of the UT Senate, Vice President of the LAMN, head of nursing for Explore UT, coordinator for 40 Acres Fest, a Joe and Lee Jamail Scholar, and still havent missed a fucking home game since 2004. I love Texas (the state and the university) as much as anyone.

Winning isnt more important than what this University stands for. Go fuck yourself if you think we should hire that piece of shit as head coach because you wanna win a few more football games. We laugh at Bama, Baylor, aggy, etc because of their lack of morals, but we are absolutely sinking to their level (or below) in going after Meyer. Rationalize it all you want, but its pathetic

That’s great how you were involved in those things, really. But what if all those people that have those same involvements now and are just as active in the university, want to go to a football game and see a team win. Maybe they are tired of all the losing and would love to have Urban. Does that make those people horrible?

Times change, people change. Get over it. Your love for the university doesn’t trump others just because you were more involved. 

19 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Unlike most of u slapdicks, I was deeply involved with Texas while I was there. President of the Nursing student body, on the Student’s Provost Committee, a member of the UT Senate, Vice President of the LAMN, head of nursing for Explore UT, coordinator for 40 Acres Fest, a Joe and Lee Jamail Scholar, and still havent missed a fucking home game since 2004. I love Texas (the state and the university) as much as anyone.

Winning isnt more important than what this University stands for. Go fuck yourself if you think we should hire that piece of shit as head coach because you wanna win a few more football games. We laugh at Bama, Baylor, aggy, etc because of their lack of morals, but we are absolutely sinking to their level (or below) in going after Meyer. Rationalize it all you want, but its pathetic

Jesus Focker it’s just a game. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Im obviously in the minority here on Urban, but its pathetic that we have sunk this low.

I wont post anymore on my thoughts on Urban (shag: “thank god, fuck you loser!!!”), but I urge everyone to take a long hard look at what we stand for and who we are. Urban would by far and away be the shadiest hire in the history of the ath. Dept. of Texas

Is this some kind of comedy bit I don't get?

Tom Herman's burner account has been discovered :

This clown is constantly slobbing on Herman's knob and is still defending him after scraping by an awful 1-3 Tech team, lost to 1-2 TCU and got smacked around by the worst OU team to see the field since the 90s with a freshman QB that was so putrid in the first half he was pulled from the game.

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Chad said:

Tom Herman's burner account has been discovered :

This clown is constantly slobbing on Herman's knob and is still defending him after scraping by an awful 1-3 Tech team, lost to 1-2 TCU and got smacked around by the worst OU team to see the field since the 90s with a freshman QB that was so putrid in the first half he was pulled from the game.

Reading some of that thread. Dude sounds 100% aggy. Like I'd almost be shocked if he wasn't some weirdo aggy doing shtick. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Mark May, so take it fwiw, but he says densely populated area (densa?) would absolutely jump on Texas if offered. https://post.futurimedia.com/kgmeam/playlist/4/listen-4512.html?cb=1602888433.249285 

Yep and I think it takes USC out of the equation if what he's saying is true but the AD stopping any Urban Meyer talk last year. That's what I found interesting. I imagine they'll try to entice Petersen 

1 hour ago, TexasEx said:

Mark May, so take it fwiw, but he says densely populated area (densa?) would absolutely jump on Texas if offered. https://post.futurimedia.com/kgmeam/playlist/4/listen-4512.html?cb=1602888433.249285 

He also said Saban wouldn't be coaching from the sidelines, today. Dude knows fuck all, as do most motherfuckers. With that being said, I got 5 on Urban.

5onit.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Damn, with all that going on, where did you find time to play school?  

2 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Urban had Smith, but Mack had Cleve Bryant.  Go get Urban today.  Not tomorrow, not after breakfast; now!

Yep. When you had a guy nicknamed “Old Freak Nasty” roaming around your program during the Mack years...

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Someone who lists all their personal achievements in a discussion about getting rid of a football coach probably loves themselves more than the university...

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Urban had Smith, but Mack had Cleve Bryant.  Go get Urban today.  Not tomorrow, not after breakfast; now!

This.

If our decision makers want to make a change,  go all in for Urban now.  If he wants to coach at Texas get the deal done,  if he doesn't then we will know now we need to go a different way,  not 2-3  months down the road.  

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas