Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

4 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

you agree if we win this conference we can't  fire Herm?  IMO the brass is waiting for the next loss

I'm just taking all the data laid out in front of me and making a prediction based on it. I don't expect this team to win the conference, play for the conference, or even win 7 games. So I'm not factoring that in to my prediction that Tom has already been told he won't be returning.

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

I cannot bring myself to root for Texas to lose ever...especially against fucking Baylor. But Christ, if an ugly win today means more weeks of this garbage and a loss gives us coverage to go ahead and fire this jackass...

Out of rep. That’s how I felt about Kansas. 

16 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah I was just thinking the other day that this year is shaping up to be a lot like that one. 

I'm not championing Tom, Mack or Charlie, but I would guess over the last 20 years we've been at worst 3rd in talent in any given year.  If you want Herm gone, our best shot is osu, but Texas can beat them.  Or, ou in the championship game.  

3 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Bros, as I said on page 694, there's not a guaranteed loss here.  We could run the table in this shit conference.

Baylor is really bad and missing a lot of players. I doubt they win a game unless they beat Kansas. I'm keeping my Kool Aid locked up until I see quite a few more wins.

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Baylor is really bad and missing a lot of players. I doubt they win a game unless they beat Kansas. I'm keeping my Kool Aid locked up until I see quite a few more wins.

3 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Baylor has been through the covid ringer. This is only their third game. Top it off with them simply sucking.

No doubt.  The only team I would ever give credit to beating in this conference is ou.  Just sayin we're gonna have to wait for an L to get rid of Herm

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

3 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Baylor has been through the covid ringer. This is only their third game. Top it off with them simply sucking.

No doubt.  The only team I would ever give credit to beating in this conference is ou.  Just sayin we're gonna have to wait for an L to get rid of Herm

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas