Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

22 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

It also doesn’t help with the Urban situation IMO.  Pretty bad optics to fire a guy for a scandal then replace him with someone who was fired for another scandal

tenor.gif

If we land Urban, the "optics" are going to be that Texas flopped its' "12-pounder" on the table.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Are you retarded? Read the thread.

To be fair I post on an internet message board that follows 18-21 year old kids lives and judges them constantly...yeah I’m regarded AF. I didn’t intend for you and crash to get all pissy. My patience is gone for herman so all this dick teasing the last few weeks is getting old. Thanks for any info you are willing to share bud. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

Darn near every man on here (and perhaps some women) would agree that Michelle Herman and Kendra Scott are easy on the eyes.  In that regard, Tom Herman's no different than any of us.

Meaning Tom and the rest of us are retarded people who have too much time on our hands instead of doing something productive...like our jobs? Yeah, definitely. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

He’s not hot. It must be the money then? Honestly, I’d bang Mack Brown (circa 1999) before I would sleep with Herman. Pretty girls banging a loser. Don’t get it. From a girl POV.

I never thought I would ever read any of these words from a woman. God bless you for looking past the money. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

True or false: guys marry the brunette but fuck blondes on the side. 

Guys marry whatever hair color and fuck whatever hair color on the side. And yes, it's great when the carpet matches the curtains. When the floor is waxed clean is also pretty amazing.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

I thought it was public knowledge that Tom, allegedly, has been fucking a famous jewelry designer from Austin. 

Kendra Scott was born in Kenosha, Wisconsin. At age 16, her family moved to Houston, Texas where she graduated from Klein High School.[5] Scott fell in love and "followed a boy" to Texas A&M University,[5] which she attended for one year[6] before dropping out to move to Austin, Texas at age 19

Scott's designs also appeared in Randolph Duke's 2007 runway show.

Animated | Pepe Silvia | Know Your Meme

IT'S ALL CONNECTED GUYS. Herman, Kendra Scott , Urban Meyer, Randolph Duke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

I mean, they've beaten Vandy (0-8), UF (7-1), MSU (2-6), Arky (3-5), S Car (2-7), and LSU (3-4). They lost to Bama by 4 TDs. They've beaten 1 good team. They're pretty good but certainly nothing special. If they get into the playoff because the B10 and Pac12 teams didn't play enough games, and then get their asses kicked by Bama (again) or Clemson or ND...OK? Will anyone even remember?

Your premise that Texas needs to fix its shit is totally true. Whatever A&M does or doesn't do is irrelevant to that point though. 

LOL, so the teams they've beaten are a combined 17-31? Nice. SECSECSEC...

Don't even allow the fraud the luxury of claiming 4-0 in bowls, at the conclusion of the regular season fire the worthless fucker and let Ash coach the bowl. If there was any year to seize the Big 12 in recent years this was it. Instead Herman dropped 3 conference games and couldn't even beat a horrible TCU team.

You know, I would honestly almost respect Kirk Bohls if he had the grapes to ask TH in Monday's presser "coach Herman, the rumors are rampant that you've been having an extramarital affair this season. Would you care to comment on how you believe this may have impacted your ability to put a quality product on the field?"

C'mon, KB. You're well past retirement age. Go out in a blaze of glory, you miserable old cunt.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

You know, I would honestly almost respect Kirk Bohls if he had the grapes to ask TH in Monday's presser "coach Herman, the rumors are rampant that you've been having an extramarital affair this season. Would you care to comment on how you believe this may have impacted your ability to put a quality product on the field?"

C'mon, KB. You're well past retirement age. Go out in a blaze of glory, you miserable old cunt.

I think we should give Derka $9.95 AND some Best Buy coupons to do it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas