Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

He isn’t the guy. He isn’t a bad coach, but you’re settling for above average with Herman. He’s good for getting you up for 3 games a year (shockingly OU wasn’t one of those games), and hopefully out-athleting you for the rest of the game. But he isn’t as good as Riley, or Patterson, and maybe even Matt Thule. 

With that being said, he’s not the one out there forcing throws and giving up big plays in obvious big play situations, like right after a turnover at midfield. When the fucking announcers are calling it immediately, you should probably be prepared for that 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

3 minutes ago, softlynow said:

He gets the standard opportunity to fire a coordinator, but I don’t think CDC lets mediocrity linger more than through next year. 

what makes you say that about CDC. he should have fired shaka and didn't.  so far cdc is just mouthpiece. until he man's up i have no confidence in him

This shitty fucking team will be lucky for a bowl invite   no way we beat anyone left on the schedule  The players are shit, the staff is shit  everyone is shit. 3rd and 15 game on the line and the true freshman 1 stop drops a dime while the stupid fucking DB who apparently has never played DB in his life is looking in the stands 

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Keep cycling through coaches, this conference sucks dicks. Unwatchable football and will never get the respect of a real football conference. Shit 12 isn't one of the "big boys" anymore. The PAC, AAC and ACC is better than this shit.

Stop dragging your bleeding pussy all over the fucking board.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

what makes you say that about CDC. he should have fired shaka and didn't.  so far cdc is just mouthpiece. until he man's up i have no confidence in him

You need to look unto the money situation w/r/t firing Shaka. His idiotic contract and it not being football makes him safe. 

22 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

The issue is, it isn't just a coordinator.

Look at the field goal last game.

Look at our special teams.

Look at our tackling.

Look at our offensive play calls.

Look at UConn, SMU, Maryland and Maryland.

No part of this team functions well. None.

I do agree on CDC and I don't think Herman gets fired this year.

But I'm done.

Agree on all counts. 

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas