Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

As usual, more and more can see that annoying "MENSA-boi" sucks, and he and his lot needs to be fired.....

----But what do the **BIG CIGARS** see?  Are they unhappy yet? 

Many by now should know how coaches get canned here (The Big Cigars make it happen.), and it won't be without their texts, calls, and frank conversations, etc., with cdc.

Hook 'Em!

Edited by BachelorTrek
  • Fuck You 1

this is deja vu all over again.  i almost forget that we are playing and have very little interest in watching.  because i know how it's gonna end.  i have the LSU/Bama game on the TV.  the iPad has our game and i look over every once in a while.  these threads are more entertaining than our team.

Herman will get 3 years.  then CDC can say he wants to bring his own guy in.

17 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Unfortunately two weak wins against the Kansas teams at DKR will probably be the games that get this fraud another year. 

I think he was always here next year unless he had a losing season.   I think we all got suckered by the sugar bowl, and cdc extended him.  There are most likely 2 losses left, and we will see a full three seasons worth.  To me the question is what is the standard.  Average of 5 losses per year and ugly awful super close wins, no killer instinct, and 4 star players making dumb decisions should not be our standard.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

I think he was always here next year unless he had a losing season.   I think we all got suckered by the sugar bowl, and cdc extended him.  There are most likely 2 losses left, and we will see a full three seasons worth.  To me the question is what is the standard.  Average of 5 losses per year and ugly awful super close wins, no killer instinct, and 4 star players making dumb decisions should not be our standard.  

That was my point. Those two games break against him and we have a losing record. This is a bad football team but he'll have two wins propping up his record that are trash.

• Like 1

the illegal formation call after the timeout that turned back the last touchdown at the end of the game exemplifies what kind of coaching staff herman has. after calling stupid qb runs which everyone knew we were doing and getting nowhere, we call another qb run but fix what failed us the previous 2-3 times only to step on our own dicks because we can't fucking line up right after spending a minute talking about that the play during the time out.

i'm ready for this herman experiment to be over. or he learns some fucking humility and hires a staff worthy to coach at the Texas. ogre is making tom look like a fucking idiot. ogre.  fuck me.

Edited by crash_davis
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Jesus. Not having 7 guys on the line is on the players. It wasn't drawn up with 5 in the backfield. It was probably Epps because Epps.

That's where we disagree. Mental mistakes like targeting a defenseless receiver which had no bearing on the play and not knowing where to fucking line up on a play, especially after a time out, is all about coaching.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Jesus. Not having 7 guys on the line is on the players. It wasn't drawn up with 5 in the backfield. It was probably Epps because Epps.

not only is it on the players but your 3 year starting qb has to see that, fuck there's 4 guys in the backfield besides him

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

the illegal formation call after the timeout that turned back the last touchdown at the end of the game exemplifies what kind of coaching staff herman has. after calling stupid qb runs which everyone knew we were doing and getting nowhere, we call another qb run but fix what failed us the previous 2-3 times only to step on our own dicks because we can't fucking line up right after spending a minute talking about that the play during the time out.

i'm ready for this herman experiment to be over. or he learns some fucking humility and hires a staff worthy to coach at the Texas. ogre is making tom look like a fucking idiot. ogre.  fuck me.

You dumb idiot. We were getting what we wanted on the run plays. Hint: it wasn’t a touchdown. Sam running for the TD was actually Sam audibling and making a questionable decision.  

2 hours ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Pressure will mount when raplor wins the conference. Yeah, friggin raplor. Tom will have 2 daddies he won’t dominate in conference. And butter teeth only had one.

OU is going to win by 30+ points next week. Baylor is the biggest paper tiger in the FBS

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Lol bitching about the illegal formation call. Shit was intentional you fucktards. Mensa went mensa.

bullshit. watch the play again. look at the reaction of the players when the td was overturned. they were pissed. look at ingram's reaction right when he found out that it was against texas.

in addition, look at herman's reaction during the ref's call. someone to his right must have also been pissed because something was said, and herman motions for him to shut up.

Edited by crash_davis

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas