Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

Any of you woman, oh meant guys that negged me want to meet downtown tomorrow and show what you are worth then we can meet tomorrow. I'll most likely buy you a beer but if you have problems or an attitude I will take you outside.

Quit being so fucking stupid. Just shhhhhhhhhhhhh......,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, hookem48 said:

no we've actually never practiced at all, Jesus fucking Christ you idiots don't deserve a good team

I mean, that would explain a lot. Seems like the most logical reason that our team would be undisciplined/mediocre with all this talent. I never even considered that. We should probably consider practicing.

8 hours ago, crash_davis said:

bullshit. watch the play again. look at the reaction of the players when the td was overturned. they were pissed. look at ingram's reaction right when he found out that it was against texas.

in addition, look at herman's reaction during the ref's call. someone to his right must have also been pissed because something was said, and herman motions for him to shut up.

If that's the case then why did Sam just slide and center the ball the play before instead of going for the score?

How is killing the clock and not letting any part of it be up to the defense not the play there?

Edited by Pam Cummings

46 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

The Bears are who we thought they were?

Texas’ season seems to be playing out as predicted by many of the media wonks, what with the losses on D.
Weren’t “they” saying there would be a drop off to 8-4 or 7-5?

The Bears are exceeding expectations.

Herman: derp derp Lets run a screen pass the short side derp derp. High probability says we run it to the long side so Im Herman and I am smarter. They wint expect us to run the play to the short side. derp derp
Hey you cowards negging me. Step up and quote me or say something in defense. Ok? Stop being pussies and hiding behind a click
nope. did I fuck your fiance? pre-med maybe?
Yeah thats what they call me back here sailor ; )
Anyway, if any of you cock suckers are downtown i'll buy you a beer. Fuck all this typing shit. Hook em
Wtf so many cock suckers negged ne. Pussies. hahaha
Will are fan base always be this big of pussies? My neg count will prove it : )
Yep. Made my point. Our fan base, pussies
Any of you woman, oh meant guys that negged me want to meet downtown tomorrow and show what you are worth then we can meet tomorrow. I'll most likely buy you a beer but if you have problems or an attitude I will take you outside.
Hmm. No takers? only pussies that hide behind a keyboard eh?
hehe whats wrong with being stupid? I just want someone to come out and plaaaaayy
hehe you mad bro? Come drink a beer with me downtown?
yo hampsterpenis aggy boy posting mindless drivel is MY JOB ON HERE. you have no power here go on back to texags aggy boy before someone drops a house on YOU.

54b21275df641a4db913511f43913d36.jpg53cb633c2e2812fc019d9555f090ac54.gif597871a9533ee4f5320012f30b98f420.jpgd0d3a6944382e8a96e0dd4d8264b38f7.gifae10737c2bd9c80dff9d89ee1e59a8f1.jpg2f28981473aabfe6e74ddf8479b304e9.jpg98ac3a69e6336414ccbf09e484ab4de9.jpg6df796b1474e5aa2d9d6fa441da163b7.gif367ca4267b94a3ca2dfdf26060fc84e6.gif2f992aa927d4afe7a2571e27b90cdcec.gif

so gargle cats balls and fuck off.
  • Like 1

We're just too though on him.  It was cold up there.  Winning on the road is hard.  Academy Sports + Outdoors Bowl seems fun because then he can get a YETI sticker from them to put on his truck next to the "TOUGHNESS" sticker from last season.  Fucking fraud.  

Bullshit, we'll keep him another year and probably give him a bigger purse with which to attract better assistants.  Nobody wants to rock the boat before the next tv renegotiation.  

I am so fucking tired of the upward promotions with our coaches.  You shitcan Rick Barnes, get a proven lateral replacement.  You shitcan Mack Brown, you do the same.  You shitcan Augie Garrido, you do to the same.  You shitcan Strong, you do the same.  We are not a FUCKING PROVING GROUND.  If you want to play that game, fine...but don't pay those rates.  

Some of you in the know folks, start looking around for whatever above average G6 coach is out there after the 2020 season that has "strong recruiting ties" to the State of Texas.  Somebody we can throw $6-$7mm/year at for no fucking reason other than it feels good.  May as well start looking for the next step sideways as a program.  

Edited by Lobo

21 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

poorly developed and coached team. How in the world is Tom keeping his job if he has this abortion next year?

He will be back next season barring scandal.  

If he can’t improve, he will be gone.  I don’t personally think he can handle this program so improvement could be a slippery slope. 

Herman is trash.  Could not take advantage of a top 5 recruiting class and Sugar Bowl win.  This year was set up to win the conference.

If Ruhle beats ousux for the B12 championship in Dallas, we are beyond fucked.  Herman deserves NO additional chances.  He how owns this Year 3 shit show.

Edited by Shaggy3.0

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas