Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

That last offensive series where he called two RB dives with 4 fucking minutes left. They have 3 timeouts. Then you call a tunnel screen that hasn’t worked since 2008. 

He is the worst coach in college football 

i've said it before, i'll say it again.  he's the Jason Garrett of college football.  they find new and different ways to mismanage the most crucial drives of the game.  what Garrett did in the last set of downs against Minnesota on Sunday night is what Herman did today.  coaching losing games.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 1

If this guy wasn't such a wimp it might've worked out, but his pussiness leads to 3 and outs with the lead at the end of the game and a bunch of losers that can't coach shit on his staff. Yes asshat, winning is rillyrillyrillyrilly hard if you have no balls.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1

Iowa State loss was 100% on Herman. Not taking the gimmie FG in the first half is inexcusable given how FUCKING AWFUL they have been ALL SEASON at converting on 4th. Then with a 1 point lead in the 4th quarter he calls for the most conservative bullshit possible knowing his secondary has been an insult to milquetoast ALL SEASON? Fuck this guy. Leave him in Ames.

• Like 2

I’m finally starting to wonder if the problems are much bigger than Orlando and Beck. That turtling on our final drive combined with the copious amounts of penalties mean the problems are the head coach. For the first time I’m really thinking Herman is not going to win big at Texas. 

I'm climbing on the bandwagon.

Young teams will make mistakes, injuries happen, this is a good conference, and rivals can play above their heads against target opponents.  But this is one of the dumber Texas teams in history, so lacking in discipline, that has regressed in many ways over the last month.  How the hell do they never learn simple basics in so many areas? 

100% on this fraudulent coaching staff.  From the top down.  There's too many holes, too many times, too many perpetually repeated boneheaded decisions that should have been addressed after multiple games until it sank in.  MENSA has been Peter Principled.

Fire the Fraud.

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas