Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

32 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

No Urban. We need to run Air Raid with a run game, which is what Riley is doing. Urban will bring his shitty old offense.

Agreed. But than again, Urban was smart enough to hire Ryan Day as OC before last season to change tOSU's offense from a Power Spread to a Pro-Spread. So maybe he'd do the same thing here.

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Juke_Em said:

This program is in big trouble if Herman is a flop. Huge trouble! You have to find an established HC who knows he can succeed at a top program so no G5 or lesser P5 program coaches. I don't think Saban and Meyer want to come deal with the mess here either. 

No it's not, and I really don't want either of those two associated with us.

20 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

The offense that was in the playoffs every year? Not to mention the other aspects of his teams that would absolutely kick the crap out of every other team in our conference?  He may be a miserable douche, but I could tolerate that for at least a little while.

Hopefully not the offense that got shutout in the play-offs. I personally have not made up my mind on Urban. Would have to take deep dive on other options.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Not sure but he was extended (that’s what she said) after winning the Sugar Bowl until 2023 I believe which is guaranteed so it would be about 6.7 million per year so about 40 million ?

How embarrassing would it be to know that somebody is willing to throwaway 40 million just to have you take your lame*** bubble blowing act to your new job as a Mensa Test Tutor. 

1 hour ago, MotownHorn said:

Looks like women’s volleyball is pretty good this year. Maybe time to switch sports until Tom is gone

Volleyball is always good.  Perennial NC contender.

Been keeping me sane for nearly a decade.

Fun sport to watch and some of the chicas are downright tasty.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, General Specific said:

If he did what he was taught from the coaches, he telegraphed it, from San Marco. Otherwise he would have been suspended from the team for contact!

Apparently he is suspended. They're just keeping it and other internal issues under wraps to save face for recruiting purposes. 

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas