Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

I'm not that surprised, this loss started in the Spring. Everyone had a fractured Spring, but we spent a bunch of it being more interested in making demands, holding hands and doing marches. What you focus on expands and we were NOT FOCUSED ON FOOTBALL. Maybe we will get an award for best feel good off season, but you have to decide what you want. Nice job Herman!

• Like 2

This is not about Herman  or any other coach.  This is about a bunch of spoiled ass players that don’t know the first thing about overcoming adversity.  They are weak mentally and if it is not evident to you then you don’t know football.  

Coaching in today’s world would be terrible.  Pandering to these entitled pussies must be mind fucking frustrating. 

• Fuck You 1

This is not about Herman  or any other coach.  This is about a bunch of spoiled ass players that don’t know the first thing about overcoming adversity.  They are weak mentally and if it is not evident to you then you don’t know football.  

Coaching in today’s world would be terrible.  Pandering to these entitled pussies must be mind fucking frustrating. 

The saddest part of it all is Herman has reeled in the top recruiting classes in the conference 3 years running, nobody outside of OU can match the talent he's accumulated. The result? He can't beat shit teams such as TCU, WVU, Tech, ISU etc consistently. What a cock gobbler, I was over this fraud last season. Bring in Urban Meyer.

Edited by Chad
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, ApocalypseTexas said:

The same tired argument was made during Mack's final years and all of Charlie's years. Yet, Alabama, Ohio State, LSU, Clemson, and a slew of others are putting out monster teams. The problem is Tom. Just like it was Charlie. Just like it was Mack.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

Do Nick Saban and Dabo have the magic “entitled player” coaching formula?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

Fuck that, dude. If we switched rosters with OU they would win the conference and we would continue to do the same shit we’ve always done with lame duck pussy ass herman. The HC in college football matters more than any other sport and we simply don’t have the guy. I wonder how many people are still defending this clown 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Did you see how Texas blocked a 3 man front?  Now imagine them doing this with less talent on the offensive line.  We need an offensive coordinator and rain man recruiter.  It's clear we're getting out coached by teams with less talent.  That's not on the players.  

Edited by Mdhorn

I have to hand it to Herman. He usually just loses to shitty teams but today he went the extra mile and made it a humiliating ass whipping.

I don't even care that much, just frankly surprised he had me so fooled again. I'm a real moron for thinking we had a great team this year.

Or...maybe we come back and win. Whatever.

Edited by Valmy77

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas