Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

2 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

That 4 game stretch of USC-TCU-OU-KSU should be fun. Could be 4 blowouts in a row

no, i think they will get it together and compete with everyone

but they very clearly have issues preparing, coaching and improving their players in teh offseason. 

the offense is what it is. stupid and misusing athletes left and right. 

gonna be another 7 and 6 type of year. 

i sit watch CFB for 20+ years with a decent critical eye and see the best, balanced offenses that blue bloods put out and here we are again, with a mickey mouse designed piece of shit pussy footing fuck piece of shit offense 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

We are getting out asses handed to us. The offense is shit, the defense is shit. We can’t get a pass rush, we can’t run the ball. Scrimmages for our team are retard vs retard clearly. Then they all getter patted on the back and told they are good.

fuck this bull shit. We suck ass still. Idgaf how much muscle we put on and how strong we are. That’s all bull shit. Every S and C program does that. Probably make the argument Maryland is tougher than us. We are trash. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I do think he’s overrated. But lol if you don’t think UT is winning this game by multiple TDs. Maryland looks like trash, and Texas is playing with their head up their asses. Completely.

Bahahaha we can't even get a first down and you're talking about multiple TDs. Good stuff man

Just now, 0xdeadbeef said:

I really expected the "Fire Tim Beck" thread to catch fire after the maryland game.... and the Offense does suck.

But since we suck on all parts of the game this thread wins...

Beck's not really the problem though.  Just like Watson wasn't the problem.  The problem is the head guy in charge of the team/hiring thought Beck was a good hire.  

• Like 3

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas
  • immamac featured this topic
  • immamac unfeatured this topic