Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

Just now, bschoolprof said:

He should get 3 years, unless we have a losing record this year.  But still, I think we've seen all we really need to see at this point.  The writing is on the wall.  

He doesnt need 3 years. Weve seen enough, just like charlie

allowed maryland to score 42.5 ppg against us the past 2 years

maryland

What a fucking joke.  Texas doesn’t know how to win.  And these experiment prospect coaches who have never coached at the top level are not the answer to show them.  We need someone with some fucking skins on the wall.  Buying my ass.  Bought into what?  Mediocrity?  Fuck this shit.

How depressing, we came out flat and we got pushed around by a better team. We are undisciplined and are making the same boneheaded errors that kill us every game. The same errors we were making under Charlie Strong. I have had it at this point. We suck shit through a straw and I dont see it getting better anytime soon. Fire Herman

Ingram, 6 carries for 37 in 1st half

Not another carry in the game.

Hurt? Or, same shit as last year.

Porter in the game for no explicable reason, out wide? That's why qe e brought watson. Carter has been awesome catching the ball and making plays in the few chances. Nooe, we get Porter. Fucking head fake by Beck leaving him off the depth chart

• Like 2

Seriously, this is completely inexcusable and a more embarrassing loss than last year's.  Herman better win 10 this season or it is clear that he isn't the answer. 

No excuses about depth or experience or he can't play for the players.  Herman insisted on bringing back an obviously incompetent Beck.  Should have been put on the hot seat then and there.  I get the arguments that coaches should get 3 years, but sometimes it's better to cut the losses and move forward.  Not there yet, but seems likely we will be in about 6 weeks.

I wish we wouldve just stuck with Mack for a bit longer to avoid Strong, we fired him for a winning season where we were one game from the conference championship and the worst he ever did was .500. What I wouldnt give to have a winning season where I could at least pretend we have a shot at the Big 12 championship. 

• Like 3

Same koolaid. Same result.  Same soft ass unenthusiastic shit fake ass wanna be football team. The staff of charmin soft. The players are fucking pussies getting pushed all over the field.  Maryland’s last game they lost 66-3 and came in and raped us again   Tulsa probably beats us. BlowU puts up 60 so does TCu 

• Like 1

He isn’t going to make it.

Oh he’ll get the obligatory 3-4 years. Didn’t need to be world beaters this year but if you can’t be any better than terrible in every phase of the game to start year 2 then it isn’t going to happen.

So, we’re just back to waiting for his time to be up to put our hopes in the next guy.

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas
  • immamac featured this topic
  • immamac unfeatured this topic