Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

1 minute ago, clownin72 said:
2 minutes ago, Slade said:
So Braun just dipped out of the game ? LOL, oh my God. 

This shit speaks volumes. Double tall boys and out. Lol

hang on,   there are 3 possile explanations now.

Tom said he was kicked off the field for 1 play  (but they thought he was kicked out), so they sent him to the locker room

or Tom didnt let him play anymore after the penalty and they sent him to the locker room.

or Braun said peace the fuck out and went to the locker room on his own and quit.   

Fuck this fraud. Wish we could fire him now; he will get another year, but fuck him.

Nothing changed from last week. He won't adjust because he does not think he needs to adjust. Selfish, smug coach with no personal accountability. I hated that I was in agreement with Robert Smith. Fuck that guy too for making me listen to him drone on about Rhule and wishing his comments were about our coach. Fuck.

Just now, Juke_Em said:

This program is in big trouble if Herman is a flop. Huge trouble! You have to find an established HC who knows he can succeed at a top program so no G5 or lesser P5 program coaches. I don't think Saban and Meyer want to come deal with the mess here either. 

No it isnt.  Stfu.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexMexBuddha said:

Fuck this fraud. Wish we could fire him now; he will get another year, but fuck him.

Nothing changed from last week. He won't adjust because he does not think he needs to adjust. Selfish, smug coach with no personal accountability. I hated that I was in agreement with Robert Smith. Fuck that guy tool for making me listen to him drone on about Rhule and wishing his comments were about our coach. Fuck.

I have never come close to pulling for us to lose nor would i.  That said I hope Tech has a good game next week.

2 minutes ago, Juke_Em said:

This program is in big trouble if Herman is a flop. Huge trouble! You have to find an established HC who knows he can succeed at a top program so no G5 or lesser P5 program coaches. I don't think Saban and Meyer want to come deal with the mess here either. 

saban and meyer would handle anything put in front of them, and they would win.  herman has proven to be a fraud, and a damn good one as most of us were pretty excited about him after charlie.  guys like saban and meyer don’t lose games the way tom does and they don’t get shake voice while blaming kids for their own coaching failures. 

Just now, futureman said:

saban and meyer would handle anything put in front of them, and they would win.  herman has proven to be a fraud, and a damn good one as most of us were pretty excited about him after charlie.  guys like saban and meyer don’t lose games the way tom does and they don’t get shake voice while blaming kids for their own coaching failures. 

I would have been excited about a head of lettuce after Charlie.

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

who was excited about getting another one hit wonder G5 coach?  I remember thinking "well it probably can't be worse"  but not anywhere near excited.  it certainly hasn't been worse but its barely better. which pretty much matches my expectations hiring a guy who lost to UConn/SMU the season we hired him.

3 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

At this point Herman’s buyout makes no difference.

Pay it !

Hire Urban Meyer now !

He wants to coach a big time program and we better hurry before we are no longer considered one.

I am not kidding here. Do it now.

what is the buyout?

I was off the band wagon after the Oklahoma game. I was freaking wrong on this guy. I don't hate the guy, but there are at least six coaches in the Big 12 that are better. If you think getting rid of a bunch assistants are going to help, then we are in for at least another rough three years. Lets cut bait after the Tech game and move on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

this is going to end just like the others.  Herman has never had to fire an entire staff(or at least a bunch of them) before.  No one worth a shit is going to jump on this car wreck for a guy who has no idea how to be a head coach.

Yeah he should've hired a real OC this year.

He's fucked.

Injuries on defense I get it.

The offense is 100% MENSA and his unwillingness to get an OC to do the job.

Hand is great. Beck sucks but I guess he's a good recruiter and QB room guy. But neither of these dudes are the OC. The OC is Tom.

And Tom's offense been getting shut the fuck out and losing games. They are tipping plays, Sam is either hurt or caught the suck, and the scheme looks like shit.

There's no motion, there's no rhythm, every play is a fake hurry up check with me then rearrange a useless tight end and run one of 5 different looks.

There's no screens.

There's no mesh passing underneath.

There's not a great check down game.

The running game looks pathetic.

Sam is most comfortable running hurry up where the D line can't tee off and yet we never run it until garbage time or hero time.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ckhorn said:

I was off the band wagon after the Oklahoma game. I was freaking wrong on this guy. I don't hate the guy, but there are at least six coaches in the Big 12 that are better. If you think getting rid of a bunch assistants are going to help, then we are in for at least another rough three years. Lets cut bait after the Tech game and move on.

Got 30 million dollars and a threat of no more big money donations to hang over CDC?

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas