Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

7 minutes ago, immamac said:

Someone can start a Cristobal thread I'm tired of having this thread bumped for people to talk about anything other than firing this piece of shit. This thread is for hatred not for figuring out who is next. 

There is 2 other threads for that. I need this thread to get back on track. 

I agree. FUCK TOM HERMAN. HE IS A SPINELESS PIECE OF SHIT EXCUSE OF A COACH. NEXT TIME HIS WIFE OPENS HER FUCKING MOUTH IT SHOULD ONLY BE TO SUCK SURLYS COCK. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I get your sentiment but let the man work. The aggies aren’t winning shit this year even if they get in. 

esd is december 16th.  waiting until sunday 13th morning after kansas leaves 5 days to announce the new hire and fix recruiting.

the clock is fucking ticking.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Anwar said Cristobal seems to be the backup to CUM

Oh shit, does CB actually stand for cristobal?

all these CBs to Texas are making sense. 

Seems like a shitty coach but at least we can call him Mario CrystalBall if he brings his recruiting shenanigans here and we start stacking 5 stars. 

3 minutes ago, troph said:

I’m surprised how many here don’t see this. It’s a major problem. It was what they said would happen when they left for the SEC. most laughed. Recruiting is harder, we have been through a decade of shit. And A&M is on the cusp of the playoffs. Yeah they won’t win it, but first Texas team in? Yeah that’s hella not ok.

Most people see it for what it is. A fluke year with cancellations and opt outs and reschedules, etc, but the fact remains, a&m will never win jack shit as long as they are in the division they are in. Bama may slow down, but there will never be a time when Bama, LSU, and Auburn are all worse than a&m. 

12 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I get your sentiment but let the man work. The aggies aren’t winning shit this year even if they get in. 

Exactly. IF they get in, IF,  they will get absolutely throttled and show how much they weren’t supposed to be there. The national writers and mouthpieces already showed earlier this year that they are tired of picking aggies to win and then watch them go and aggie it up. It’s been happening for nearly a decade. The secret is exposed. You can tell even now when there is any discussion of the top teams and who will be in the playoff, aggies are not even mentioned. Those guys aren’t blind. They watched that shit show a&m put on the field last night and know exactly what would happen if they played one of the top 4. 

No, that would make too much sense.

Maybe there’s a reason why not, and I’m not gunna tell anyone how to do their job, just seems both threads run through the same subjects and sometimes run parallel. One takes off, other slows down. Other catches up, then we’re going back and forth. f*****m*n then visits both every hour or so for an obligatory “CUM’s not cumming.”

They’re the same threads.

1 minute ago, Nivek said:

He doesn’t have a secret, the doofus is just seeking attention. Just like every 5 yr old that says this chant.

True. There's a conundrum here. When he spills the beans , IF he has some, he will be out of the information circle forever . BUT, if he doesn't say anything he will be labeled a bullshitter. 

So I so say spill the beans because it doesn't affect me at all😁

3 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Maybe there’s a reason why not, and I’m not gunna tell anyone how to do their job, just seems both threads run through the same subjects and sometimes run parallel. One takes off, other slows down. Other catches up, then we’re going back and forth. f*****m*n then visits both every hour or so for an obligatory “CUM’s not cumming.”

They’re the same threads.

No, this is the fire Tom Herman thread. Let's talk about all of the reasons he should be fired, true or not in this thread. Talk about hiring other coaches in other threads. This thread should be filled with hate and contain nothing but disdain unless it's hopeful talk of Herman actually being fired or the sense of relief you will have when it happens. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, immamac said:

Someone can start a Cristobal thread I'm tired of having this thread bumped for people to talk about anything other than firing this piece of shit. This thread is for hatred not for figuring out who is next. 

There is 2 other threads for that. I need this thread to get back on track. 

kristen wiig m GIF

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

No, this is the fire Tom Herman thread. Let's talk about all of the reasons he should be fired, true or not in this thread. Talk about hiring other coaches in other threads. This thread should be filled with hate and contain nothing but disdain unless it's hopeful talk of Herman actually being fired or the sense of relief you will have when it happens. 

It’s the CDC Y U NO FIRE TOM HERMAN NOW thread.  It should therefore discuss all the reasons why CDC no fire Tom Herman now.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

By god I have no problem with that, and that’s how it should be, but the two topics are joined together so there’s gunna be some cross-contamination unless it’s closed, merged or you have to spend every hour of your day deleting replies that aren’t dead on topic. Oh well. Back to the other thread.

7 minutes ago, immamac said:

What the fuck does it matter at this point?  Are people confused?  I say let it be a shitshow...symbolic of 4 years of Tom Herman leadership.  

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Funny you posted that. 
It’s hanging on the wall in my man cave....

image.jpg

Appropriate souvenir considering you were actually in attendance at the sacrifice.  

If they’ve made the decision to part ways with him, I would think the firing would come today, IF they are confident they have his replacement nailed down. Because they could tell recruits to hang in for a week or so until it’s announced.

If they don’t have it nailed down, they could wait for a week or two. That would not be good for recruiting. Not good at all.

It’s about to get a lot more tense here in the next few days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

Most people see it for what it is. A fluke year with cancellations and opt outs and reschedules, etc, but the fact remains, a&m will never win jack shit as long as they are in the division they are in. Bama may slow down, but there will never be a time when Bama, LSU, and Auburn are all worse than a&m. 

Exactly. IF they get in, IF,  they will get absolutely throttled and show how much they weren’t supposed to be there. The national writers and mouthpieces already showed earlier this year that they are tired of picking aggies to win and then watch them go and aggie it up. It’s been happening for nearly a decade. The secret is exposed. You can tell even now when there is any discussion of the top teams and who will be in the playoff, aggies are not even mentioned. Those guys aren’t blind. They watched that shit show a&m put on the field last night and know exactly what would happen if they played one of the top 4. 

agreed. yet there they are and here we are.  jesus people, it's a fucking problem.  one that needs immediate attention, not dismissal.  Aggies will always Aggie it up but even a blind squirrel can find some nuts.  Jimbo sniffing the playoffs while Texas is in the shitter for the 10th year in a row is a fucking problem.  Not something to dismiss, something to soberly take care of.  UM needs $12M a year? pay it.  fix this now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, texasfight2025 said:

IT is reporting that Cosmi is opting out.  Writing is on the wall

Good for the kid. He has nothing left to play for. He gave everything he had and got nothing in return from Tom other than bringing him to Texas. He'll be a good 1st rd pick for someone, and I can't wait to watch it. 

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas