immamac is running wild again

Goo Punch

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Derka, seriously. No one cares. I know you want to rage but no one cares. Go enjoy your Labor Day holiday and stop worrying about meaningless shit. 

no, fuck that. i know that nobody cares. that's the problem. this liar named blacklab needs to just go ahead and ip ban me since he can't handle even seeing me posting on his site. i've worked a lot to improve myself and to stay in line and out of trouble here, and the fucking mods are completely making shit up about me on their podcast and deleting my threads for personal reasons, with the full support of everyone else here. i want to quit, a bunch of you want me to quit, blacklab clearly can't stand me being here, so just do it already. the guy who founded this site to spite katy agnor turned into katy agnor yesterday, and that's frankly asinine. dead serious, ip ban me. this is no place for me, yet i keep coming back. just end it. this is ridiculous. 

Edited by Goo Punch

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

This is bullshit.  

The first thread you deleted was all about Sam, at least until 52-80 waded in with his death wish.

and note that i didn't even respond to his post. 

thank you for putting your neck out there sticking up for the truth, even though as mdmost just pointed out, nobody will care. 

48 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

no, fuck that. i know that nobody cares. that's the problem. this liar named blacklab needs to just go ahead and ip ban me since he can't handle even seeing me posting on his site. i've worked a lot to improve myself and to stay in line and out of trouble here, and the fucking mods are completely making shit up about me on their podcast and deleting my threads for personal reasons, with the full support of everyone else here. i want to quit, a bunch of you want me to quit, blacklab clearly can't stand me being here, so just do it already. the guy who founded this site to spite katy agnor turned into katy agnor yesterday, and that's frankly asinine. dead serious, ip ban me. this is no place for me, yet i keep coming back. just end it. this is ridiculous. 

I don't want you to quit. I want you to relax. There's a lot of bullshit and everyone's all emotional after these losses. mdleast, jive,  and me were all at the game and agreed that it even though we witnessed the abortion in person and were angry, deflated, etc., that it was nice to still be on the trip and go out after the game because it meant we weren't sitting around and stewing over what happened in the game. We all knew how the board was going to be after the loss. Just chill. Smoke a bowl. Enjoy your Labor Day. Arsenal won this weekend. The Cubs beat the Phillies (saw that in person). It's not all bad. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Derka, seriously. No one cares. I know you want to rage but no one cares. Go enjoy your Labor Day holiday and stop worrying about meaningless shit. 

I wouldn't say that I care, but I don't think Derka's wrong here, at all.  There was no reason for that first thread to be deleted.  

He needs to cool the jets a bit right now, but I'd be pretty upset right now if I were him, because the only thing wrong with that first thread was an extremely personal death wish.

you're full of shit, you're petty, and you're hiding behind an anonymous handle to justify your deletion of threads that were not about me at all. ill refer you to the thread you left up where wild turkey incredulously asked why the threads were being deleted, not to mention the multitude of other posters who were asking the same thing/protesting the deletion of said threads. none of these people would be asking these things/calling this llave hornfans if the threads were "about me" as falsely allege. just own up to your own shit, and stop hiding behind the BiH account when you do so.  we don't even know who you actually are, and your justifications are bullshit.

hell, the only two theories that anyone even posited were that the original thread was deleted because a)what 5280 said, and b)because it was critical of ehlinger. Literally *nobody else* thought the thread was about me. Tilting the thread "so like i was saying about sam ehlinger", a callback to the famous megan willis thread, does *NOT* mean the thread was about me. ridiculous, childish, and petty.

On a board where we all have anonymous handles, the mod has an anonymous handle?

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:00 PM, bob in houston said:

3. 52-80 was banned for a day, the normal banning for a first offense.

Banned for a day?  So then how did he post this, in this thread, less than 20 hours after the Texas game started?

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:39 AM, 52-80 said:

We regret you do not find this board to your satisfaction and wish you a better welcome elsewhere on the intertron.

• Like 1

i happened to see the 1st Sam thread and can't believe i'm saying this but i agree with Derka as well. Nothing in that one that he did that should have resulted in pulling it. 

With that being said, Derka has taken it too far since with the bitching and whining. I'm all for free speech bud, but sometimes you've just got to let it go. Don't be childish and run away from the site though. And interesting observations there from Vine regarding 52-80. 

Edited by LonghornGoodfella
  • Like 1

5280 was never banned, his posting history proves that. you're lying about why you deleted the threads, you're lying about banning 5280, you're hiding behind the BiH handle, and this is all on the heels of you and immamac lying about me on your podcast, completely fabricating a story to make me look bad. again, that you have the gall to call me a child shows a lack of self awareness that even i can't fathom.

at this point i'm not sure how anyone can begrudge me for being upset.

Edited by Goo Punch

5280 was never banned, his posting history proves that. you're lying about why you deleted the threads, you're lying about banning 5280, you're hiding behind the BiH handle, and this is all on the heels of you and immamac lying about me on your podcast, completely fabricating a story to make me look bad. again, that you have the gall to call me a child shows a lack of self awareness that even i can't fathom.
at this point i'm not sure how anyone can begrudge me for being upset.

You’re a childish cunt. Go start your own board you little bitch.

everyone keeps telling me to shut my fucking mouth and move on, but i'm not going to, and here's why:

these two guys, immamac and blacklab, have continuously gone out of their way to start shit with me, and then they have the nerve to publicly lecture me about what a child I am. there's almost nothing i can think of that upsets me more. let's go down the list: from immamac banning me on shaggy and deleting my threads for personal reasons, to these guys trashing me on their podcast in what was a complete lie, to one of these two guys hiding behind the BiH account to delete the Ehlinger threads for personal reasons, to letting 5280 off the hook for wishing death upon me in a very personal way, to then lying about why the thread was deleted, lying about banning him, and finally publicly lecturing me on what a combative child *I* am because of all of this...wow. I gotta tell you, you're crazy if you think i'm going to just sit back and take it without at least pointing all of this out.

there are a whole bunch of people on this website, mods and owners included, who need to take a hard fucking look in the mirror. this dynamic has been playing out on shaggy and now surly for quite awhile now, and the abject lack of self awareness has got to stop. how many times can a person seek me out, seek me out, seek me out talking shit to/about me, totally unprovoked, before it registers? you tell me to just "shut up and take it" when the very people who persistently incite these confrontations turn around and make a big public spectacle about what a child i am and how much i love to make things all about me, when in reality that's actually their m.o. well i'm not gonna do it. not gonna happen. cannot do it. will not do it. i would love to just post here in peace, get called out when i deserve it, and get treated like anyone else here when i'm just chilling. but that will never happen without a whole bunch of you coming down from your high horse and being honest with yourselves about the role you play in so many of these derka-centric episodes. you can't keep going out of your way to start shit with me only to convince yourself that you're above it all. at some point you have to own your own actions, even if you happen to run this site and and have everyone here supporting your every move, regardless of how much or little sense it makes.

47 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

everyone keeps telling me to shut my fucking mouth and move on, but i'm not going to, and here's why:

these two guys, immamac and blacklab, have continuously gone out of their way to start shit with me, and then they have the nerve to publicly lecture me about what a child I am. there's almost nothing i can think of that upsets me more. let's go down the list: from immamac banning me on shaggy and deleting my threads for personal reasons, to these guys trashing me on their podcast in what was a complete lie, to one of these two guys hiding behind the BiH account to delete the Ehlinger threads for personal reasons, to letting 5280 off the hook for wishing death upon me in a very personal way, to then lying about why the thread was deleted, lying about banning him, and finally publicly lecturing me on what a combative child *I* am because of all of this...wow. I gotta tell you, you're crazy if you think i'm going to just sit back and take it without at least pointing all of this out.

there are a whole bunch of people on this website, mods and owners included, who need to take a hard fucking look in the mirror. this dynamic has been playing out on shaggy and now surly for quite awhile now, and the abject lack of self awareness has got to stop. how many times can a person seek me out, seek me out, seek me out talking shit to/about me, totally unprovoked, before it registers? you tell me to just "shut up and take it" when the very people who persistently incite these confrontations turn around and make a big public spectacle about what a child i am and how much i love to make things all about me, when in reality that's actually their m.o. well i'm not gonna do it. not gonna happen. cannot do it. will not do it. i would love to just post here in peace, get called out when i deserve it, and get treated like anyone else here when i'm just chilling. but that will never happen without a whole bunch of you coming down from your high horse and being honest with yourselves about the role you play in so many of these derka-centric episodes. you can't keep going out of your way to start shit with me only to convince yourself that you're above it all. at some point you have to own your own actions, even if you happen to run this site and and have everyone here supporting your every move, regardless of how much or little sense it makes.

If it is that bad then leave. My God you sound like a goddamn psycho. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ERhine said:

If the mods had it out for you (I wish they did), wouldn’t they just IP ban you already? Hell of a long game to delete some random threads you start but not others. Or is it all part of some conspiracy?

DAnon? 

Derkagate?

Edited by mdmost

8 hours ago, LonghornGoodfella said:

i happened to see the 1st Sam thread and can't believe i'm saying this but i agree with Derka as well. Nothing in that one that he did that should have resulted in pulling it. 

With that being said, Derka has taken it too far since with the bitching and whining. I'm all for free speech bud, but sometimes you've just got to let it go. Don't be childish and run away from the site though. And interesting observations there from Vine regarding 52-80. 

You must be new here

Sounds like we need a Beer Summit. You can podcast it.  

For the record, anyone hiding behind a "Bob in Houston" screen name is bullshit. Fucking step up and take it like a man. You were likely wrong on this one. It happens. Let's build this site into something that matter and really might be worth tree fiddy.

Derka, the best advice I can give you is this... chill yo. There is no grand conspiracy, nobody is plotting against you, you are the master of your own destiny. If you sling shit against the wall, people are going to point and laugh. Throwing a fit because they are pointing and laughing will only make them point and laugh more. 

I'm telling you this as a friend. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3597315

On 9/2/2018 at 1:00 PM, bob in houston said:

1. immamac did not delete the threads, I did

2. I did because they were all about you derka, and threads about you do not belong in the football board. if you want to discuss derka you are free to do so in the board discussion forum but not the football forum

3. 52-80 was banned for a day, the normal banning for a first offense.

4. derka you are a petulant child that really needs to realize this is a message board to discuss UT football and not the fucking Supreme Court. Nothing here really fucking matters. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be. Getting a couple of your threads deleted is not the fucking end of the world. This place is people sitting around talking about UT football and not something that's going to end world hunger or bring peace to the middle east. Fucking learn to walk away.

On 9/2/2018 at 9:02 PM, Goo Punch said:

there was no drama. i started a thread, tons of people were replying, and immamac deleted it. i started it again, a bunch of people called out immamac, and he again deleted the thread. repeat x2. then wild turkey started the exact same thread and immamac kept it up. and again, 5280 told me to OD on my pills and die, which was ignored by the mods.

one of two things happened: immamac continued to pull his typical shit with me, and i'm that case nobody here should stand for an aggie mod who deletes threads and bans people/doesn't ban people based on personal feelings. 

or

blacklab, who has his head up Sam Ehlinger's ass because his kids look up to him and he's Westlake's hero and favorite son, became what he hated- katy agnor- and went 100% petty and childish and just decided that i didn't get to start the thread and that i also am exempt from the death wish rule.

eirher way way it's completely stupid, and it's 100% hornfans. pathetic. 

Sheesh, even after BIH clarified who deleted the thread you still don't get it, and there were 3 opportunities to do so.   Quit taking everything so personally and stop blaming those who are not at fault.   Also, attacking the mods is a very bold strategy, let's see how that works out Cotton.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

and note that i didn't even respond to his post. 

thank you for putting your neck out there sticking up for the truth, even though as mdmost just pointed out, nobody will care. 

I don’t think he’s putting his neck out there. The deletions were bullshit and it will adversely affect this site, certainly if it continues. And most know immamac is a joke. 

But that doesn’t absolve you from being a totally preoccupied drama queen about this very unimportant bullshit. 

22 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Huh.  I wonder why it keeps happening.

I don't know why the title of this thread cracks me up.  What does it look like when immamac runs wild?  What is that exactly?  Is it like the character from The Simpsons frantically running in high speed circles.  We need video and/or tiny movies of this phenomenon.

Edited by SHOOTER12