immamac is running wild again

Goo Punch

22 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

They won’t IP ban you Derka. Give me your password and I’ll handle it.

He could do what I did with shaggy.  After all the B.S. went down, I knew I would still be tempted to post again even if it was stabby type posts.  I changed my password to some ridiculously complex arrangement which I had written down, and then threw away the paper.   There's no way anyone could remember that mess after using it just once to log on.

16 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

I was the moderator that deleted the thread, so if you have an issue with it you can send me a pm or go fuck yourself with a rusty spoon.   

You seem like a shittier mod than hitby, which I didn't think was possible.

Of course, I also didn't think it was possible to hire a shittier head coach than Charlie, so what do I know?

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

Derka, you are totally fine with me. I chuckle at your posts. Follow your bball posts somewhat.

But why do you hang around on a forum where you think the mods hate you? There are a ton of texas forums. Bitch none or go to hornfans.

You say this as if the mods or posters that “follow” him are the problem. You say this as if this type of behavior only appears here, where he is unfairly picked on or something. 

I don’t think he’s putting his neck out there. The deletions were bullshit and it will adversely affect this site, certainly if it continues. And most know immamac is a joke. 
But that doesn’t absolve you from being a totally preoccupied drama queen about this very unimportant bullshit. 

Deleting of threads isn’t unimportant in terms of this website and what the old website was. Derka being derka is the unimportant part of all this.
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

34 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:

Deleting of threads isn’t unimportant in terms of this website and what the old website was. Derka being derka is the unimportant part of all this.

Internet, serious business?  Check. 

Absolution of Derka bullshit?  Check. 

Congrats. 

5 hours ago, Bevo VIII said:

It’s more along the lines of what shaggy was founded on to me. Derka is a moron that doesn’t know when to stop and makes it all about himself instead of the actual issue.

oh really, is that a fact?

whoever hid behind the BiH handle to delete threads because i had started them is the one who made it all about me. that could not have been more well established at this point. the original protests were because everyone thought the threads were being deleted because they were critical of a player. it wasn't until "BiH" revealed that it was simply because i was the OP that the threads were deleted that we all realized that this, like many many other cases, was in fact all about me, and made so by someone who claims/pretends to hate when things are that way. 

jesus christ, it's amazing how many of you bend over backwards to make it all about me and then pretend to hate when that happens. 

19 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:

Dude just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how about you and everyone else who keeps shitting all over me stop first? seriously, what is wrong with you? how many days do i have to sit here listening to all of you insult me and talk shit about me before i'm allowed to respond? particularly when the things you're saying are 100% bullshit? your last three posts have all a)been all about me, and b) been incredibly insulting. and i'm the one who needs to just stop?

Edited by Goo Punch

how about you and everyone else who keeps shitting all over me stop first? seriously, what is wrong with you? how many days do i have to sit here listening to all of you insult me and talk shit about me before i'm allowed to respond? particularly when the things you're saying are 100% bullshit? your last three posts have all a)been all about me, and b) been incredibly insulting. and i'm the one who needs to just stop?

Pretty much.

On 9/5/2018 at 4:22 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

I don't know why the title of this thread cracks me up.  What does it look like when immamac runs wild?  What is that exactly?  Is it like the character from The Simpsons frantically running in high speed circles.  We need video and/or tiny movies of this phenomenon.

Same here.  Is it like a meerkat doing a scamper sprint across the sands?

tumblr_lz9937HGy71r4zr2vo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Hey assholes, if you actually paid attention to the post b4 reading it later...  Derka posted a hate thread (I’ll admit I didn’t capture the exact wording) but it was basically Sam E sucks... Derka Derka. (Clearly none of you neg-ers actually saw the thread).   I have been all for criticism of the team or position groups, when I made my comment that “unpaid college students shouldn’t have threads dedicated to their shittyness.”  

Next thing you know these assholes start throwing neg-bombs.  Which is okay, but it deserves explanation...

Well my QB at Wazzu, Tyler Hilinski commented suicide last year (we are still wondering what happened but suspicions are are cyber) 

That being said, I’m a little fucking worried about the pressures these kids face.  Sue me and fuck off.  

IMO that thread should have been deleted, like it was, and Derka should’ve come up with a better (google searchable title) to criticize players. 

Overall I think Derka is a good poster who has sports knowledge we’ll exceeding 99% of us, but that emo rant wasn’t called for. 

@Digdogger @scottsins

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, SDG said:

Hey assholes, if you actually paid attention to the post b4 reading it later...  Derka posted a hate thread (I’ll admit I didn’t capture the exact wording) but it was basically Sam E sucks... Derka Derka. (Clearly none of you neg-ers actually saw the thread).   I have been all for criticism of the team or position groups, when I made my comment that “unpaid college students shouldn’t have threads dedicated to their shittyness.”  

Next thing you know these assholes start throwing neg-bombs.  Which is okay, but it deserves explanation...

Well my QB at Wazzu, Tyler Hilinski commented suicide last year (we are still wondering what happened but suspicions are are cyber) 

That being said, I’m a little fucking worried about the pressures these kids face.  Sue me and fuck off.  

IMO that thread should have been deleted, like it was, and Derka should’ve come up with a better (google searchable title) to criticize players. 

Overall I think Derka is a good poster who has sports knowledge we’ll exceeding 99% of us, but that emo rant wasn’t called for. 

@Digdogger @scottsins

Here's a 283-post thread that's still open, and was started after Derka's thread(s) got deleted: 

Have at it.

19 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Here's a 283-post thread that's still open, and was started after Derka's thread(s) got deleted: 

Have at it.

Yeah, thanks for proving my point. That thread title said nothing about “so and so sucks”. 

10 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

OK, so 200+ posts say "Sam sucks" but as long as it's not in the title....

We also have this thread:

www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/4318-why-does-kyle-porter-even-play

How many times have I posted there?  Go ahead and count?   

I completely agree with criticism of the team, but did you BV actually see the thread?  

17 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

For arguments sake, let’s say we all decide to agree with you that the mods were picking on you deleting the threads. What is the next step in your war of words? Normally, I would think it would be to exit stage left from the place that has that wronged you. That clearly isn’t going to happen in this case, so what’s the end game? 

8 minutes ago, Brew said:

For arguments sake, let’s say we all decide to agree with you that the mods were picking on you deleting the threads. What is the next step in your war of words? Normally, I would think it would be to exit stage left from the place that has that wronged you. That clearly isn’t going to happen in this case, so what’s the end game? 

Our continued amusement and/ or suffering.

Edited by slorch