Sam Ehlinger

wild_turkey

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

A not-so-good clip of Ehlinger:

Hide contents

Well that throw does not look reworked. Looks like the kind of throw we got use to seeing here. The receiver has a step and he puts it a little behind him. In this case it resulted in an interception. For us in many cases it resulted in an incomplete pass or limited gains. So many times we would think if the receiver catches the ball in stride they would have been gone.

1 hour ago, DanTheHorn said:

Well that throw does not look reworked. Looks like the kind of throw we got use to seeing here. The receiver has a step and he puts it a little behind him. In this case it resulted in an interception. For us in many cases it resulted in an incomplete pass or limited gains. So many times we would think if the receiver catches the ball in stride they would have been gone.

How dare you.  He sings the eyes of texas, man.  

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Sam waits to throw the ball when he sees the break and not when he anticipates the break plus his release does not look like it is very quick. In my opinion that additional time is why he under threw receivers all the time and good coaching may have been able to resolve those deficiencies. With that said he is loved by me since he loved our Longhorns and played with heart in case someone ask how dare I.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

From a commentator on ESPN, heard during today's Senior Bowl practice Sam might end up getting drafted late on the 3rd day...

Still seems more likely that Sam gets a FA contract which might be better so he can pick the right team that will keep him on a practice squad...