Sam Ehlinger

wild_turkey

I'm hoping that Sam's intangibles really start to set him apart from the pack and get him some playing time next season during the preseason at least. Don't think that the colts are blowing anyone out enough for him to get garbage time. He's QB3 already on the depth chart and the guy ahead of him is not going to stay ahead of him if I had to guess. 

2 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

Colt having played nearby in DC may good have insights for Sam in the Annapolis.

... uhhhhhm... What?

2 hours ago, immamac said:

I'm a colts fan I guess. Congrats Sam, so glad I was wrong and you get the chance to show what you can do in the NFL

Same. Wasn't dumb enough to post it, but I'm pleasantly surprised and hopeful for him.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

... uhhhhhm... What?

NCAA men’s tournament commercial where Barkley (?) is driving and they are arriving “...in D Annapolis” (Maryland) rather than driving to “Indianapolis” (Indiana).

You have to know the commercial to get the “joke”, but the commercial was played a fair amount in March/April.

SEE YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW.

Edited by Napoleon

16 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

He’ll learn a hell of a lot more from Frank Reich than he ever did here. Good luck, Sam.

Sam couldn't have landed in a better place. Indy has Reich who is a QB wizard and he'll be backing up Wentz. I say he starts at least 2 games his rookie year because Wentz is hurt. Do they play Cleveland or Zona?

• Like 1