Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

The Liberty Mutual ads with whiners complaining that their insurance companies did not buy them a new car after they crash their car into a tree.  I believe statistics would show that the majority of people who crash their car into a tree are speeding, drunk and/or stoned a the time of the incident, so here's an idea; how about  you stay sober and not crash your car into a tree, dumbass, or at least don't get behind the wheel after partying.

On 3/25/2018 at 6:27 PM, pops said:

I'll say it again... Fuck that horse face bitch in overalls unlocking everything in her school with her face. And fuck you Apple for making me look at it. 

This.

And then I'm even more deeply disturbed to realize I would do her.  And then I hate Apple even more for causing me to realize I would like to do that big-nosed ugly girl.  

On 3/25/2018 at 5:16 PM, bernorange said:

Fuck you "Paul". Nobody likes you "Paul".  Nobody gives a rats ass what cell phone company you use.  

Agreed. DVR and Netflix have cut my commercial viewing by about 90% and I still can’t escape this son of a bitch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not sure if it's played on regular TV much but the commercial for AirBNB telling you that you need to travel to El Salvador (sounds fine), Haiti (hell fucking no) and Africa "yes all of it" (no, not all of it).

El Salvador is supposed to be pretty nice and reasonably safe.

Haiti on the other hand is a pretty dangerous place and I'm pretty sure parts of Africa are run by warlords.  I ain't trying to get my head cut off, pick up Ebola or be a sex slave to to Boko Haram to make the point that every place on earth is equally awesome.  They ain't.  Gross Pointe is really nice but I'm not vacationing in Detroit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I don't even know what commercial it is or what product it's for, but whoever is using the Melissa Etheridge "Come to my Window" song in some ad that always seems to be on can go fuck right off. 

Appropriately, it's crApplebee's. I commented on it a couple of weeks ago.

• 4 weeks later...

1. The OnStar commercial with the lady crashed into the tree on some remote mountain road......yeah, that's the plan blame it on some f'ing deer.

2. The pharma commercial with the annoying "go your own way" jingle.....God, I want to punch a puppy everytime I hear that commercial.

Edited by gecko

17 hours ago, LebongJames said:

The new Wells Fargo commercial playing during the Rockets game makes me want to murder someone. 

Ya you lost trust you committed crimes thanks for the apology now I’m ready to open a checking account.

fuck em

What was their ad department thinking when they came up with this piece of trash.  Most of America either doesn't know, doesn't remember or doesn't really care that they f'd up - why highlight your corruption in an ad.

But the ad sure touches all the new "in vogue" demos out there......Mother of God that ad makes me rage.....

On 5/14/2018 at 8:09 PM, EMAWesome said:

These new Honda commercials have the most ballless cover of Higher Love that could ever possibly be recorded.  The singer makes Boy George sound like Lemmy.

FYI, that's a Hyundai commercial. The fact you thought it was Honda only reaffirms how fucking pointless it is. In short, I concur.