Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

Don’t remember the company, but that brake-assist sensor commercial during the TX-OU game pissed me off. Mark wasn’t going to be killed by that car going 20mph. And he obviously didn’t give a shit about any of those family & friends that were talking so great about him if he just waltzed into the middle of the street with no regard for his life like that. 

I thought it was interesting how those commercials make the drivers of their cars look like oblivious, careless drivers. The guy in one commercial looks to be driving too fast in the alley between 2 buildings almost nailing a guy in a cross walk. There was another manufacturer showing the car braking to stop a lady from running over a kid walking on the sidewalk as she backed out of her driveway obviously not turning her head to look or even look at her backup camera. Yeah, the people walking need to look out for themselves but in neither of those situations should the car have had to intervene had the drivers not had their heads stuck up their asses
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Radical Larry said:

Pretty much everything on LHN.

So this dude had whataburger and was late to his flight...boarding lady said give me your whataburger and I'll put you on...he refuses and she doesnt let him board the plane. 

What a COOKY story!

That lady would've been murdered.

15 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

Brauny paper towels, "The Quicker Picker Upper." Every commercial has an emergency spill issue that's going to ruin the laptop...The speed with which Brauny is produced has nothing to do with ending the emergency.

If I have to hear that fucktarded "Blame it on my juice, blame it blame it on my juice" song in 8 or 9 different commercials for 4 different companies one more time, I'm going to Aubrey McClendon myself.  

4 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

"Heeeey, I'm eatin' here!" the boy thinks to himself and smiles, fancying himself a Real New Yorker by virtue of the fried shrimp and NY Strip he plucked out of the buffet line at Golden Corral. 

Makes me cringe every time.

11 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

"Heeeey, I'm eatin' here!" the boy thinks to himself and smiles, fancying himself a Real New Yorker by virtue of the fried shrimp and NY Strip he plucked out of the buffet line at Golden Corral. 

Actually this one tuggs at the heart. Old man is just doing the best he can to get the boy a steak and turf. Boy is on top of the world. 

they can share the chocolate fountain after

44 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Actually this one tuggs at the heart. Old man is just doing the best he can to get the boy a steak and turf. Boy is on top of the world. 

they can share the chocolate fountain after

They deserve all of the buttworms and dysentery that's coming their way. 

6 hours ago, blacklab said:

Yeah, I don't quite get the idea behind showing him leaving his big ass house in a nice car and getting on a lear jet.

What is the message they are trying to convey? He lives like a king off his percentage of your money?

I hope that fucking lear jet has a Payne Stewart moment while he is on it.

Fuck that asshole.

However I do not believe in tort reform.

That was some bullshit passed by the big business lobby.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM, Prepuce of Doom said:

ever notice the meat on the plate is prime rib.....either that or its the worst looking NY strip ever

the stupid ass coors light commercial where the idiot in the shower cracks open that can of shit beer with the water streaming into it and then starts doing some dumb ass dance with the can up in the air

at first you think what kind of an asshole lets water go all into their beer from the shower then you remember it is coors light so it really makes no difference

I can't stand the coors commercial either where the girl takes off her bra to sit on the couch and just tosses it across the room......she just looks like she smells especially after taking her bra off like that.....it makes me think coors the official beer of unwashed women that think they are doing a big protest by taking their bra off in their own apartment on their own couch

VW ad with some androgynous fuck wad walking around totally absorbed in their smart phone while music plays, "There is someone, right behind you, turn around, look at meeeeeeee."  Hey, you completely self absorbed douche... how about you peel your face away from your phone long enough to see what's going on around you, and stop expecting the rest of the world to work its way around you.  Asshole.

• Like 1

Insurance ads are a fucking beating, Geico and Progressive especially, with their  barrage of ads that try to be funny and they are totally disconnected from the product they are trying to sell, and they are not funny at all. Like the “we can’t keep you from becoming your parents” or “when you are scared, you hide behind the chainsaws, it’s what you do”.

Insurance and pharma are the worst.