Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

On 11/3/2019 at 9:51 AM, XYZ said:

Insurance ads are a fucking beating, Geico and Progressive especially, with their  barrage of ads that try to be funny and they are totally disconnected from the product they are trying to sell, and they are not funny at all. Like the “we can’t keep you from becoming your parents” or “when you are scared, you hide behind the chainsaws, it’s what you do”.

Insurance and pharma are the worst.

Agree....however Mayhem is pretty fucking cool.

spacer.png

• Like 3

On 11/2/2019 at 4:46 PM, ButtFumble said:

I can't stand the coors commercial either where the girl takes off her bra to sit on the couch and just tosses it across the room......she just looks like she smells especially after taking her bra off like that.....it makes me think coors the official beer of unwashed women that think they are doing a big protest by taking their bra off in their own apartment on their own couch

foul bachelorette frog tho

tumblr_liwv2aNbtN1qf41y1o1_400.jpg

1q97.jpg

• Like 1

You never see the kias and Suzukis of the auto world using this.  

Lexus, MB, Acura: “ if he loves you he’ll pay 1/3-1/2 of his annual GROSS take home pay on a vehicle for you to drive to Starbucks just because it’s Christmas - ya know....the exact same Christmas we have every year”

Kia, Suzuki (do they even sell cars in the US): “if you think you hate this car now, wait til you drive it.”

On 11/2/2019 at 4:46 PM, ButtFumble said:

I can't stand the coors commercial either where the girl takes off her bra to sit on the couch and just tosses it across the room......she just looks like she smells especially after taking her bra off like that.....it makes me think coors the official beer of unwashed women that think they are doing a big protest by taking their bra off in their own apartment on their own couch

You have a problem with a woman who decides that she's tired of wearing a bra, so she takes it off?

Do I have that correct?

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 2

Bose Alexa Headphones:

Ginger - Alexa what's on my schedule today? 

Alexa - You have a haircut appt at 2pm.

Really?  That's it?  What jobless fucker has nothing to do on any given day that all they have is a haircut appt and if you have that little to do why the hell do you need a schedule?

Edited by Moby Ric
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 6:21 PM, Billy Pilgrim said:

I think Amy Sedaris is funny but man she is butt ugly in the new Downey Unstoppables commercials 

She can play butt ugly, but I'd fuck her 'till my eyes turned blue.

Natty Light Seltzer spots are horribad.

On 9/30/2019 at 5:49 PM, Paper_jam said:

Probably already posted, but fuck that toilet paper ad with the animated bear singing about how clean their fucking hiney is.

This reminds me of the old joke where a bear asks a rabbit if it has problems with shit sticking to his fur. The rabbit says ‘no, why’?  The bear then wipes his butt with the rabbit.  

• Like 2

On 11/15/2019 at 9:36 PM, mr. sunshine said:

Prescription Jardiance. Because most high school marching bands have middle aged drum majors with no drum majoring skills or even a simple sense of rhythm for that matter 

"A rare but life-threatening bacterial infection in the skin of the perineum could occur."

good lord 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XYZ said:

That nurse is not hot at all. WTF is wrong with you people?

Senator, I want to clarify my earlier statement because there has been some misunderstanding. If she spread her legs and offered her vagina to me, yes, I would unequivocally accept her offer. However, on the issue of would I call her the next day, on the advice of my counsel, I have chosen not to answer that question.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou