Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

That nurse is not hot at all. WTF is wrong with you people?

I had a buddy who would make sexual suggestions about any and every female, no matter their size or adult age. Like some random, average waitress in her 50’s. He’d find something.

Perhaps he’s more progressive because he certainly did not discriminate.

4 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

I had a buddy who would make sexual suggestions about any and every female, no matter their size or adult age. Like some random, average waitress in her 50’s. He’d find something.

Perhaps he’s more progressive because he certainly did not discriminate.

i have a friend like that. on a trip to NO dude was pointing out every midwestern 6 and saying things like "she's got a nice little butt."  had to tell him to shut the fuck up and stop annoying the rest of us.

On 11/17/2019 at 6:05 PM, DougO said:

Dr. Pepper tailgate commercial does not suck, well executed.

"She uses propane!"

"It tastes the same to me."

"What?!?"

I think all of the Fansvilles have been pretty good this year.  The one where the kid throws the ball at the cuck dad kills me.  

Come December 1st I'm probably gonna have to find all of the original members of Boys II Men and murder them even though I enjoyed their music 20 years ago. Because these Holiday love hymn singing brothers in the Jared commercials are going to lead to my own personal Baboon household recreation of The Shining. If they keep playing it through Christmas the neighbors gonna be in danger, too. 

Edited by Baboontyme

On 11/19/2019 at 8:56 AM, XYZ said:

It seems that the advertising industry has gone a bit overboard with the wokeness.

I deal with a lot of brand people in my job.....meet with any of them for about 5 mins and you'll immediate understand how advertising has gone off the rails.

I'm the client so they have to kiss my ass so I love challenging many of their concepts and their reactions are priceless.  They literally think the whole world thinks like them.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 9:36 PM, mr. sunshine said:

Prescription Jardiance. Because most high school marching bands have middle aged drum majors with no drum majoring skills or even a simple sense of rhythm for that matter 

I was gonna post this myself,  holy shit, how the fuck did they film that commercial and not have one person who speaks jive look at it and say- You fuckers realize this woman has ZERO rythem- right?  Yet you are making her the band director?

and the crazy part is this is like the 4th sequel to a specific commercial product. 

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 8:07 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

the Lowe's commercial with Woodson, Warner and Simms has rapidly become hate worthy for me. How did Simms weasel his way in there? He accomplished next to nothing compared to the other guys in that  commercial  

That one stunned me, too. I just thought, "isn't that one of the Simms kids? What exactly the fuck is his purpose?"

11 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

you mean this isn't what your Thanksgiving crew looks like?

c8edd03bceabc43ab1adca75dddbee53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first reaction to casually seeing this ad was at how lit it was - and that was w/o evening noticing the guy in the wheel chair.

I - literally - want to murder people about 11 seconds into this ad...

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 7:55 PM, Goo Punch said:

you mean this isn't what your Thanksgiving crew looks like?

c8edd03bceabc43ab1adca75dddbee53.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the bright blue of that room eventually drove someone to extreme violence, which is why that dude is wheelchair-bound. And the woman in the foreground has been similarly maimed. 

Gtfo here....that's an SNL skit not a commercial 

Right???

You mean that image is from a real commercial??!!! Unbelievable! It’s too “on the nose” that it screams parody.
I have noticed that all the African American Ladies in these woke commercials seem to be hipster stereotypes. Very pretty face, very light skin, relatively slim body, very sassy hairdo (usually big sassy puffy hair). Asian guy in that picture ain’t no PC stereotype though, he’s got a fucking bowl haircut. Lol.

On 11/28/2019 at 10:04 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

I like Cardi B, and I would smash the fuck out of her hood rat ass, but JFC these Pepsi commercials are going to make me hate her. 

It's easier to hate if you've ever tried to drink a Pepsi.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

The baker mayfield progressive commercial where the fire alarm needs a new battery is driving me crazy. It fools me every single time. I don’t mind most of those commercials, but that one is frustrating when you aren’t giving your undivided attention to the TV. 

Any commercial with a ringtone, alarm, basically any home appliance sound can fuck off. So fucking annoying.

On another note, I cried like a little bitch to the new Ipad commercial with grandpa and dead grandma. Yes the kids seem like ungrateful brats whose parents just shut them up by putting an iPad in their face. But having recently lost a grandmother, I lost my shit. 

annnnnnd here's your Christmas crew:

1705ae3ffc9b237f698ecd234234754b.jpg

we've got:

millennial with dyed red hair
baby boomer business man
token hilarious black guy
ethnically ambiguous 40 y/o man, possibly Latin or Italian
ethnically ambiguous woman
millennial white girl who is face timing with some Bangladeshi millennial who is by himself on a beach somewhere
and one random, ethnically ambiguous little girl who is standing nowhere near any of the other ethnically ambiguous people 

yep, that's your standard Xmas dinner crew for suuuuurrrreeeee.

fuck the people who make this crap.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 2

On 11/26/2019 at 7:21 AM, Knoxtnhorn said:

My first reaction to casually seeing this ad was at how lit it was - and that was w/o evening noticing the guy in the wheel chair.

I - literally - want to murder people about 11 seconds into this ad...

Lately Walmart has been surprisingly good with their commercials' music.

Like brrr brrrr, operator, caboose like choo choo, thank my trainer

I super hate the inexplicable Discover commercials with the person talking to themselves in the phone. SUPER FUCKING HATE. They don't even try to couch it any longer with the we do you like you do you slogan, which was fucking stupid in the first place. Now it's just hey, this person is talking on the phone to a person that may or may not be them, and we're not going to tell you if it is, or isn't, and why they may or may not be talking on the phone to themselves. Fuck you and your stupid fucking commercial Discover. I hate you and your stupid fucking card.

Btw. Would. 

21 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

I super hate the inexplicable Discover commercials with the person talking to themselves in the phone. SUPER FUCKING HATE. They don't even try to couch it any longer with the we do you like you do you slogan, which was fucking stupid in the first place. Now it's just hey, this person is talking on the phone to a person that may or may not be them, and we're not going to tell you if it is, or isn't, and why they may or may not be talking on the phone to themselves. Fuck you and your stupid fucking commercial Discover. I hate you and your stupid fucking card.

Btw. Would. 

So she can get eaten. 

Agree with the Discover commercials.  I don't get it.  In some of them, it looks like both part parts are played by the same person, it others, not so much, but what's the point?  It's not clever or in anyway meaningful to the product or the theme of the commercial.  It's just pointless.

Lol, also agree with the Peloton chick. She looks worried as fuck when she's about to get on the first time.  WTF are you worried about?  It's a damn exercise bike.  You aren't joining the Marines.  You are exercising.