Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

On 3/2/2021 at 9:58 PM, aggie08 said:

25% of the YouTube videos that I watch are currently preceded by an advertisement for a supplement that supposedly gives men bigger balls. Like, not more testosterone, but physically larger testicles. Ignoring what they says about my video search history--and it ain't great--is this an actual thing that men think women want? Big ol' saggy balls? They're making money off of this? I am perplexed. Are men really this dumb and desperate? (rhetorical)

all of the damn Liberty Mutual commercials.      by pure coincidence I saw the new emu filter ad 2 days after the "I'm not a Cat" lawyer had his filter moment... so for 1 second and 1 viewing i thought it was funny and i thought - damn those guys made that commercial quick..... then I realized it was just happenstance.   the whole commercial series sucks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

all of the damn Liberty Mutual commercials.      by pure coincidence I saw the new emu filter ad 2 days after the "I'm not a Cat" lawyer had his filter moment... so for 1 second and 1 viewing i thought it was funny and i thought - damn those guys made that commercial quick..... then I realized it was just happenstance.   the whole commercial series sucks.

I ELL-OH-ELLED at that new one where the emu attacks the lawn flamingo.  It's not going to be funny when I see it for the 5000th time tonight, though.

On 3/10/2021 at 5:55 PM, mr. sunshine said:

If I told a semi hot middle aged chick in a swimsuit that she’s ‘clearly someone who takes care of herself’ I’d get banned from the pool but Mr. colon cancer screening mail in turd box gets a free pass 

've always wondered about that.  Do you just shit in the box?

Goddammit, it's a box of shit. These fucking assholes are having a conversation with a box of shit. An anthropomorphic box of shit walked up to them, and just randomly struck up a conversation, and they're just fine with that.

"Hi! I'm an anthropomorphic talking box of shit, and I'd like to have a conversation about your health."

"Tell me more!"

Fuck you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

these NCAA commercials are a fucking beating.  

Cooper Tires are climbing real fucking high on the fuck you list. 

Chad show looks like ass in a can.

I liked the Microsoft Surface commercial where the kid is presenting it like a marketing rep... liked, past tense.   because it plays every fucking commercial break.  I want to shove the fucking stylus pen up his ass.

• Haha 1

Just gonna go ahead and blanketly add every fucking commercial during March Madness, because you're gonna see them a million times.  Some hipster shit "tika-tika-tika-tika" ATT iPhone commercial just stabbed me in the eardrum.  Why does every iphone commercial have to have the most obscure, hipster, too cool for you music imaginable.  I like music, all kinds, I wouldn't listen to any of that shit.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Seen hotter on campus Lily seems to have a bunch of new AT&T ads for the NCAA tourney.

Not sure what's more insane.

Her fan club on here or,

the lengths the directors of said commercials go to hide her fat ass.

I like her big tits and I don't apologize for that good sir.  But yes, she does have a box face, huge ass, they give her a frumpy haircut and dress her like a mall kiosk employee.  All good points.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Wonder if this has anything to do with her/AT&T downplaying her looks recently? 

AT&T Girl ‘Lily Adams’ Milana Vayntrub on Sexual Harassment (vulture.com)

I'm not seeing any issues but Surly gonna Surly.  

She's a drama queen.  She's spent years flaunting her sexuality.  Until about 6 months ago, almost every pic she had taken was sexually revealing.  Now, she's averse to comments about her body?  Hate to break it to her but everyone that has a public persona has to deal with trolls and lewd comments.

• Hook 'Em 1