Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

this is my first time to visit this thread since the Tourney started. i was legit afraid of getting myself too worked up by coming here. CBS goes to commercial and it's Teen Wolf, so i click over to TBS where they are showing that dumb cunt fumbling her phone, so i quickly take it over to Tru TV where Sam Jackson, Chuck, Spike, and Jim Nantz are all making bad Larry Bird puns and laughing their asses off...so then then i reach for my revolver and point it towards my head, but then the Oral Roberts game comes back on and i'm all

4AF63278-714F-4A31-B866-A80A41779223.jpeg

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Because being overweight to the point of being unhealthy or less desirable to the opposite sex is no longer a thing.  Obesity is to be accepted, not something to be discouraged in any way. 

Actually if I remember the commercial correctly (and I may not as I actively try to avoid it), I think there were some salads.  Obese people too lazy to leave the house, paying premium prices to have food delivered..... are ordering salads.  Lol. 

Edited by Lhorn
  • Haha 1

Not so much stupid-ass, but the Life Alert commercial with all the olds, I think it's all women except for the geezer with the fancy handle-bar mustache. He's the spitting image of classic character actor Henry Jones, for me best remembered as Alex Potter, the town drunk, in 3:10 To Yuma, but a lot more. Even has the same kind of raspy voice. Maybe his son?

Henry+Jones+in+3-10+to+Yuma+(1957).jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0428216/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

Edited by DougO

On 4/10/2021 at 9:25 AM, Beau Vine said:

Yes, but she consistently hides them irl.  Best I could find: 

actress-monica-padman-arrives-for-the-pr

I guess she does? I researched it but I couldn't find any good pics that highlighted her endowment. For whatever reason they look like some floppy jaloppies in that progressive ad. 

10 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Because being overweight to the point of being unhealthy or less desirable to the opposite sex is no longer a thing.  Obesity is to be accepted, not something to be discouraged in any way. 

Actually if I remember the commercial correctly (and I may not as I actively try to avoid it), I think there were some salads.  Obese people too lazy to leave the house, paying premium prices to have food delivered..... are ordering salads.  Lol. 

the salad:

07C6BD98-7DD3-4B3E-8426-CF1FC06C85A0.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/13/2021 at 6:29 PM, Underdog said:

A lot of people involved with Liberty need to choke on a goddamn wet teddy bear...  the fuck?  

Yes, those are the worst. And Doug and the limu emu commercials have never been funny or clever. Just awful. 

There’s a guy version of the “build me up buttercup” motorcycle commercial now, pure rage. 

Typical TV ad for pharmaceuticals, this time Linzess for irritable bowel syndrome, the ad says:

”do not give Linzess to children less than 6 and it should not be given to children 6 to less than 18.....it may harm them.”

why don’t they just say “don’t give to children less than 18?”  

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Has any commercial made you want to buy a product? I can't think of a single one. Although, this one made me want to spend money on Kylie Minogue. 

She’s 52. Unreal.  ETA: Apparently this is ten years old, but still impressive.  

Edited by Guadaloopy

On 4/15/2021 at 9:43 PM, Lhorn said:

Typical TV ad for pharmaceuticals, this time Linzess for irritable bowel syndrome, the ad says:

”do not give Linzess to children less than 6 and it should not be given to children 6 to less than 18.....it may harm them.”

why don’t they just say “don’t give to children less than 18?”  

Maybe it's the demographics of the Panhandle(olds,) but sweatergawd every 3rd or 4th commercial on radio up here is related to a poop or gut issue.

Seriously, it's beyond noticeable.  Maybe they think will address the feedlots... IDFK.

Get ragey every time I see these assholes. They even taunt those who hate them in the new ad currently airing.

Anyone in central TX with plumbing or AC repair needs, please use anyone but Radiant & these egomaniac unfunny fucks...

Douches.jpg

Edited by stupolvo