Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

On 5/13/2021 at 10:46 PM, Longhornstampede said:

Kroger and their fresh shit can eat a Bob Stoops calibre bag of dicks...and the animated characters can all die in a fucking fire....twice

I give that one a pass since they used Kool & the Gang's Fresh.

And to be honest, I still enjoy singing 'Low, low, low, low, low' as an annoy song.

Edited by clapclapclap

So i watched the Rangers/ Astros play today and then I'm flipping channels...Hey there's Last Samurai... let's watch Tom Cruise get his ass kicked for a while till he regains his strength.

Commercial goes to panties that 'absorb your period..."

I didn't know there was a need for that, beyond some extreme medical exception.  Maybe I'm not as tough as I thought.   That was some gross ass shit.

Actually they are very handy.  My daughter is very tiny and hates pads because they never fit her right and they are uncomfortable.  I ordered some of those period panties for her and she loves them.  They aren't gross at all.  When I put them in the wash I can't even really tell.  She would never change her pad at school and that sometimes caused an embarrassing problem.  She has never had a problem going all day with the panties.

I can't believe I know this much about it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Actually they are very handy.  My daughter is very tiny and hates pads because they never fit her right and they are uncomfortable.  I ordered some of those period panties for her and she loves them.  They aren't gross at all.  When I put them in the wash I can't even really tell.  She would never change her pad at school and that sometimes caused an embarrassing problem.  She has never had a problem going all day with the panties.

There may be a thread for that kind of stuff, but I don't want to know about it if there is...

14 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

i was waiting for this to take a pretty sick turn, and then i got to the end and it was all genuine. the lack of a twist was the biggest twist of all. what a thrill ride. you M. Night Shyamalan'd me.

• Haha 1

The St. David's Medical Center:  "The human race has faced an enemy like no other these past few months...one that has made time stand still."

This voiced over an image of the SRV statue with a mask over his face.  Fuck off with all this stupidity.  An enemy like no other...like the Spanish flu, Hong Kong flu, AIDS, Ebola, etc. never happened, and those are just during my lifetime.  And, no, it did not make time stand still.  That's just stupid.  The sun has risen and set every day, as per usual, every day of this pandemic, and will continue to do so for the rest of time.  And whomever put the mask over the SRV statue's face should be ashamed of their vapidity.  Statues do not catch cold, and I seriously doubt that anybody was convinced to wear a mask by seeing a mask on the statue.  I friggin' hate hyperbole.

Now, all you SOBs get off my lawn!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

watching the NBA yesterday and i saw three new McDonalds commercials, each of them worse than the last. ba da ba ba bah.

You should hear them in Spanish on the Ticket podcast.

On 5/16/2021 at 5:50 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Can you enlist her to teach some posters on this board?

9 hours ago, 83Horn said:

The St. David's Medical Center:  "The human race has faced an enemy like no other these past few months...one that has made time stand still."

This voiced over an image of the SRV statue with a mask over his face.  Fuck off with all this stupidity.  An enemy like no other...like the Spanish flu, Hong Kong flu, AIDS, Ebola, etc. never happened, and those are just during my lifetime.  And, no, it did not make time stand still.  That's just stupid.  The sun has risen and set every day, as per usual, every day of this pandemic, and will continue to do so for the rest of time.  And whomever put the mask over the SRV statue's face should be ashamed of their vapidity.  Statues do not catch cold, and I seriously doubt that anybody was convinced to wear a mask by seeing a mask on the statue.  I friggin' hate hyperbole.

Now, all you SOBs get off my lawn!!!

Unless you're older than Armybrat's grandkids, the Spanish flu did not happen in your lifetime.

Also, your last sentence is Alanis Morissette levels of irony.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou

On 3/22/2021 at 11:56 AM, RPM said:

The Allstate singing hood ornament is rage inducing.

OMG “let’s make lots of money” from the fucking hood ornament. Maybe save a few bucks, probably don’t. That’s not making money, commercial/song makes me want to puke. Sorry if this got discussed on much earlier pages, but fuck that commercial.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Unless you're older than Armybrat's grandkids, the Spanish flu did not happen in your lifetime.

Also, your last sentence is Alanis Morissette levels of irony.

Touche...I brain farted on that one.  I'll stand by the rest of my post.

9 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

That stupid Motherfucker from Capital Chevrolet yelling in his annoying ass voice is just the worst. Biggest rage from a commercial ever. Fuck that guy. 

You must not be a veteran. 

On 5/17/2021 at 9:00 PM, JimmyTwoTimes said:

OMG “let’s make lots of money” from the fucking hood ornament. Maybe save a few bucks, probably don’t. That’s not making money, commercial/song makes me want to puke. Sorry if this got discussed on much earlier pages, but fuck that commercial.

I'm surprised the feminists haven't gotten it canceled.  Because if you stop and think about it, is that singing hood ornament chick there because of some kind of Boxing Helena-esque thing?

Also, that sappy/folksy depressing Blue Bell radio ad was one of the worst ever.  But now they're back with a similar one that is unfathomably way worse.  Suicide inducing.  WTH?

Prosecute them.

Edit:  It's not this vomit inducer, which is Handel's Messiah compared to the one I'm talking about.  When you hear the one above, you'll know.  Your poor dog may jump out the window if it comes on your car's radio.

Edited by clapclapclap