Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

9 hours ago, Continental Op said:

Undoubtedly mentioned on this thread before but the Discover commercial with the wacky Asian gals is driving me fucking insane because it is getting run non-stop during the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Also, the Mazda commercial with the cover of "Dreams" by The Cranberries. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Radical Larry said:

Also, the Mazda commercial with the cover of "Dreams" by The Cranberries. 

oh my god, so many commercials out there bastardizing good songs. the worst. also, this is weird timing considering that the lead singer just died like less than a year ago.

10 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

oh my god, so many commercials out there bastardizing good songs. the worst. also, this is weird timing considering that the lead singer just died like less than a year ago.

Or running otherwise good songs into the ground. Creedence Clearwater Revival is practically unlistenable these days due to overuse in past commercials. 

Modelo is currently destroying The Ecstasy of Gold. 

On 4/29/2019 at 11:02 AM, Continental Op said:

Undoubtedly mentioned on this thread before but the Discover commercial with the wacky Asian gals is driving me fucking insane because it is getting run non-stop during the Stanley Cup playoffs.

You ain't fucking kidding.  At least once a period, every game.  

The saving grace is that I do enjoy it when she shimmies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 11:02 AM, Continental Op said:

Ha!  Whenever that one comes on, my 12 year-old yells, "Dad!  Your favorite commercial!".

On 5/11/2019 at 6:27 AM, Underdog said:

^ Jr. knows about your yellow fever?  Nice.  

I like Ryan Reynolds.  I don’t like Ryan Reynolds commercials.  

He's officially reached oversaturation. But I guess if you know in your heart you're a typecast one trick pony you better cash in while you can.

Evidently some kid's dream birthday party theme is the 3 Little Pigs, so he can wear the pig ears, little bro can wear the snout and grampy can wear some wolf ears. Mom enabled all this with a 3 Little Pig themed cake for the party, which is only her, the birthday boy, little bro and grampy. 

The kid seems a little young for poon and beer, but he's gotta be closer to that phase than the fucking 3 Little Pigs

5 hours ago, elfenix said:

jardiance may make your taint fall off.  watching the rain come down in indy, it went to commercial, and then i heard the word "perineum."  things you never expected to hear on network tv for $500, alex

How bad is your medical condition that you're willing to risk taint cancer to correct it?

this twisted tea commercial is beating me down with that shitty day drinking jingle.....I thought the country song day drinking was OK for a country song, but the term day drinking just sets me off and this shitty twisted tea commercial with their shitty jingle is the worst

all these drug commercials like the one for humera (or whatever that shit is) that say "don't take humera if you are allergic to humera".......well how and the fuck am I suppose to know if I am allergic to that shit or not you assholes......or the ones that say "don't take if you are allergic to homeo'fluvaniod-nazer'als".....yea because everyone knows the pharmaceutical name for these fucking drugs

Surely mentioned before, but I hate that Don't Mess With My Discount dunt.

State Farm and fellow insurance companies can rot in hell for encouraging even more morons to drive 10 mph below the speed limit, who I always catch up to on 2-lane roads with no passing zones.

3 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Really going out on a limb there huh? 

You mean you like long legs, flat abdomen and gigantic, juicy, braless titties in a tank top too?!  It's kinda my fetish.  

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 2

"Steve is paying for four streaming video services and nine music apps that he isn't using!" well steve sounds like a retard, and nothing he does makes me want to bank with wells fargo.

also, shouts out to verizon for using another dumbass stuck in a tree to convince we to buy their shit. who the fuck came up with these ads?