Prepuce of Doom

Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

That nurse is not hot at all. WTF is wrong with you people?

I had a buddy who would make sexual suggestions about any and every female, no matter their size or adult age. Like some random, average waitress in her 50’s. He’d find something.

Perhaps he’s more progressive because he certainly did not discriminate.

On 11/16/2019 at 7:12 PM, Underdog said:

54827.jpg

Nurse. 

Discuss. 

Of all the commercials with the just OK theme, this is probably the least shitty one.

3 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

NSIAP, but the shitty Johnny Rotten Jr. shilling "TACOS!" makes me wish the real JR would show up and smash this fuck's face in with a mic stand...

Punk rock taco commercial certainly not

the Worst. I like watching the chicks lose their shit and toss furniture. 

4 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

I had a buddy who would make sexual suggestions about any and every female, no matter their size or adult age. Like some random, average waitress in her 50’s. He’d find something.

Perhaps he’s more progressive because he certainly did not discriminate.

i have a friend like that. on a trip to NO dude was pointing out every midwestern 6 and saying things like "she's got a nice little butt."  had to tell him to shut the fuck up and stop annoying the rest of us.

4 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The everyone dances and plays music wherever they are Humira commercial is horrendous.

I'm sure you have noticed it, but in case you haven't, pay close attention to how the female lead "singer" "sings." 

On 11/17/2019 at 6:05 PM, DougO said:

Dr. Pepper tailgate commercial does not suck, well executed.

"She uses propane!"

"It tastes the same to me."

"What?!?"

I think all of the Fansvilles have been pretty good this year.  The one where the kid throws the ball at the cuck dad kills me.  

Come December 1st I'm probably gonna have to find all of the original members of Boys II Men and murder them even though I enjoyed their music 20 years ago. Because these Holiday love hymn singing brothers in the Jared commercials are going to lead to my own personal Baboon household recreation of The Shining. If they keep playing it through Christmas the neighbors gonna be in danger, too. 

Edited by Baboontyme

It seems that the advertising industry has gone a bit overboard with the wokeness.

I feel like it’s been that way for the past few years. Not that I care, but when did they decide every couple has to be mixed race?

On 11/19/2019 at 8:56 AM, XYZ said:

It seems that the advertising industry has gone a bit overboard with the wokeness.

I deal with a lot of brand people in my job.....meet with any of them for about 5 mins and you'll immediate understand how advertising has gone off the rails.

I'm the client so they have to kiss my ass so I love challenging many of their concepts and their reactions are priceless.  They literally think the whole world thinks like them.