Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

On 10/31/2020 at 7:36 AM, Knoxtnhorn said:

You're a rube because you didn't recognize it from the movie Inception.  It's called Non, je ne regrette rien by Edith Piaf.  

(Kidding about the rube part.)

Also from Bull Durham

"C'mon Annie. I know you're in there.  I can hear that crazy Mexican singer."

• Hook 'Em 1

all these fucking ads crowing about 5G: the US  has basically the worst 5G around.  verizon's is great if you're standing under a tower all the time and a bird or squirrel or tree doesn't get in your line of sight, otherwise it's unavailable.  at&t's and tmobile's are basically just glorified LTE at this point. yeah, an improvement, but not exactly game changing. 

Edited by elfenix

This stupid insurance cunt rolling down the street wrapped up in blankets and shit clearly needs her face (and that idiotic smirk) smashed in by a pair of nunchucks made from bicycle seatposts.

Chickfila can just go straight to hell and suck satan's cock.

Lilly from at&t needs to lose the pants or fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Trying to watch Grizzly Adams this morning and got ambushed by a commercial masquerading as a 7-and-a-half minute talk show. They want me to sue the manufacturers of talcum powder.
I've never used talcum powder in my life.
Fifteen minutes later, a different idiot wants me to sue the boy scouts for molesting me. 
I was never a boy scout.

Don’t watch Grit TV

On 11/10/2020 at 10:41 AM, shadow_operative said:

i liked how Chevy or whoever it was upped their game last year and had Dad bring home *two* brand new $50-$70k vehicles only to have his wife decide that she wants the truck for herself, whereupon he gives her the "Oh you!" face. i'm sure a huuuuge portion of the viewing audience can relate to that situation. 

For nothing down, $399/mo for 96 months, you too can enjoy this all new, overpriced gas guzzler!!! 

8 hours ago, Deamerxt said:

Lilly from at&t needs to lose the pants or fuck off.

I really feel like whoever AT&T's ad agency is has just completely quit trying. 

That new one where the guy tries to call his mom but ends up getting "some guy named Carl" is the worst.  

Why does the commercial end with Lily telling the camera "Word of mouth advertising; it's what they did before commercials"?  What the fuck?  Who gives a shit?

zwd3xdwecvz41.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 11/15/2020 at 7:49 PM, Mo Horn said:

at-and-t-wireless-5g-new-putter-large-3.

This is a stupid commercial, but I gotta admit she's damn cute in it. 

I like how she's stroking the shaft while still cupping the balls.  She's got my vote. 

not exactly the full theme of the thread because I dont necessarily hate it... but I honest to god just saw an ad for Norwegian Cruise Line   playing the song " I want to break free"

uh.... on what fucking planet does Norwegian think anyone is taking a fucking cruise in the next 9 months- even WITH the damn vaccine. 

13 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

not exactly the full theme of the thread because I dont necessarily hate it... but I honest to god just saw an ad for Norwegian Cruise Line   playing the song " I want to break free"

uh.... on what fucking planet does Norwegian think anyone is taking a fucking cruise in the next 9 months- even WITH the damn vaccine. 

Newsflash for you;

Royal Caribbean put out a call for volunteers to go on a free cruise to check-out/confirm Covid safety protocols. In a very short time they had over 100,000 volunteers.

Oh, Oh, Oh Ozampic!

Turning classic rock songs into jingles for diabeetus drugs...go fuck yourselves.

In  study, some adults lost up to 12 pounds.

"I lost almost 12 pounds!"

Oh, you mean 11 pounds, 11 1/2 pounds, 11 1/4 pounds? Why so unspecific about how a actor lost fake weight?"

Awesome! I want to have diabeetus so I can lose almost 12 pounds!

I hope your leg rots off.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

The Popeye's commercials where they have random regular folk doing video reviews while eating their chicken sandwiches; especially the one with the guy who has a mouth full of food and his face all in the sandwich saying, "Oh baby, you put a SPELL on ME."  Shut your pie hole you fuckin' knob.  It's a freakin' chicken sandwich, not some life altering experience.  Two slices of white bread bun, deep fried slab of chicken breast, mayo and maybe some pickle slices.  Yeah, that sounds spell binding...moron.  All told, this shouldn't make me ragey...but it does.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, I think we should all be honest.  If there was a PPV channeL on Black Friday showing in-store cameras of unmasked people tripping one another to get to a $20 BluRay player, whilst spreading the virus in some South Dakota wal mart, we’d all tune in.