Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

13 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Half the advertisers dropped out of the Super Bowl, presumably because they were afraid they'd offend parts of the audience.  (At least that's what I read.)  So, expect stupid cat ads and "We're all in this together against Covid" crap commercials next week.

So fucking tired of that fairy tale crap.  This Coke commercial I've always found annoying.  "when covid hit, we all came together and discovered what's really important."  Yeah?  Is that what happened?  Seems like we've never been more divided.  Folks won't talk to their family because of who they voted for or for not wearing a mask.  Fuck yourself Coke.    

• Hook 'Em 2

20 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Half the advertisers dropped out of the Super Bowl, presumably because they were afraid they'd offend parts of the audience.  (At least that's what I read.)  So, expect stupid cat ads and "We're all in this together against Covid" crap commercials next week.

At least I will be able to take a piss during the breaks without missing anything.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lhorn said:

So fucking tired of that fairy tale crap.  This Coke commercial I've always found annoying.  "when covid hit, we all came together and discovered what's really important."  Yeah?  Is that what happened?  Seems like we've never been more divided.  Folks won't talk to their family because of who they voted for or for not wearing a mask.  Fuck yourself Coke.    

I swear to fucking god, if I hear "Now, more than ever...." one more fucking time. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Thomas J Henry

Maybe society would be better off without commercials for lawyers, prescription drugs, and hard liquor.

But how else will I know who to call whenever I need to financially ruin some locally owned trucking company because of my minor whiplash???

The drug commercials are relentless and bizarre. Scrotezzi, Onambla, Quillfardix... how many fucking times do we have to watch a soulless old lady robotically plant flowers or a flaccid Canadian-looking fellow tend veggie kabobs on a grill. All at some weird 3/4 speed frame rate. The format is the same for them all and it is non stop.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, smuggs said:

The drug commercials are relentless and bizarre. Scrotezzi, Onambla, Quillfardix... how many fucking times do we have to watch a soulless old lady robotically plant flowers or a flaccid Canadian-looking fellow tend veggie kabobs on a grill. All at some weird 3/4 speed frame rate. The format is the same for them all and it is non stop.

I don’t get all of the med commercials.

Patient: No doctor, I don’t want to take the med that you are prescribing. I want to take “X”.

Doctor: Why is that?

Patient: I saw this commercial yesterday and it said that med “Y” is the way to go.

Doctor: Here, sign this waiver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, smuggs said:

I love it when they put in the disclaimer "Do not take Zolcrotch if you are allergic to Zolcrotch." Really?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RPM said:

I love it when they put in the disclaimer "Do not take Zolcrotch if you are allergic to Zolcrotch." Really?

WOMAN IN ONE-PIECE PLAYS HACKY SACK WITH FAMILY ON SHORE OF LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE

NARRATOR:

"Zolcrotch - don't let mild to moderate genital psoriasis control your life."

CAMERA PANS UPWARD TO CLEAR BLUE SKY

MUSIC:

"Nothing is everythiiiiiiiiing."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

on one of those ads they literally say, "tell your doctor if you develop a parasitic infection". first off, thanks for the advice. second, how the hell i'm supposed to know when I have a parasitic infection? you want ME to tell my doctor if i get a parasitic infection? i'm pretty sure that works the other way around.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, smuggs said:

Yes.

6 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

I don’t get all of the med commercials.

Patient: No doctor, I don’t want to take the med that you are prescribing. I want to take “X”.

Doctor: Why is that?

Patient: I saw this commercial yesterday and it said that med “Y” is the way to go.

Doctor: Here, sign this waiver.

Yes.

6 hours ago, RPM said:

Yes.

5 hours ago, smuggs said:

WOMAN IN ONE-PIECE PLAYS HACKY SACK WITH FAMILY ON SHORE OF LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE

NARRATOR:

"Zolcrotch - don't let mild to moderate genital psoriasis control your life."

CAMERA PANS UPWARD TO CLEAR BLUE SKY

MUSIC:

"Nothing is everythiiiiiiiiing."

Yes.

3 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I love how "explosive perineum" or its equivalent is now becoming a commonly warned about side effect. 

Yes.

2 hours ago, smuggs said:

"Tell your doctor if you experience rectal prolapse while taking Zamfirostanx."

Yes.

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

on one of those ads they literally say, "tell your doctor if you develop a parasitic infection". first off, thanks for the advice. second, how the hell i'm supposed to know when I have a parasitic infection? you want ME to tell my doctor if i get a parasitic infection? i'm pretty sure that works the other way around.

And fucking YES!

5 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

on one of those ads they literally say, "tell your doctor if you develop a parasitic infection". first off, thanks for the advice. 

Big pharma research indicates that most prescription drug consumers will not inform their doctor when a large pulsating nematode peeks out of their sphincter while using the bidet.

I am absolutely flabergasted by the sheer number of psoriasis medicines all advertising heavily.... all of them saying they are gonna clear up those "plax" in 3 months in 70+% of the time.....

How many fucking Americans have a horribad case of psoriasis that we need 10.  Ten?  10.  TEN!!!! fucking designer medicines to fix the issue!

right now off the top of my head I can remember for psoriasis alone:

Skyrizi (their idotic "nothing is everything" song)

Otezla (the red-headed little pony tail lady filmed in austin)

Humara (which is also adversized to solve like 5 other things including rhumatoid arthritis)

Talz 

and now Im gonna lookup the other 5-6 that are constantly advertising...

Stelara

Cosentrx

Tremfya

Ilumya

Xeljanz

Enbrel

seriously... in the last month alone I have seen at least 3 ads of EACH of these fucking meds.   and I dont fucking have psoriasis - Im not trying to pay attention to this shit, yet i am constantly seeing ads for it... and I all I can think about is why the fuck would I want to use any medicine that has 9 other competitors all claiming they work just as well?

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

why is AT&T trying to make Lily look old and frumpy and ugly in their latest ad? they hide her entire body and then completely fuck ii the one part of her they do show with the most ridiculous haircut ever. 

They're trying to do the best they can with the huge contract they stupidly gave her. She's gotten bloaty and spun out. Subway used to do the same thing with Jared when he started getting fat again. He was always behind something covering his big gut.

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I kinda do too.  I at least don't understand the hate.  The one where the bird sits on the volleyball still cracks me up.  

That one is actually kind of funny.  But the one where he is driving down the road handing out a business card while driving with the window down at the same time he is talking about a safe driving discount is really stupid. 

5 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I am absolutely flabergasted by the sheer number of psoriasis medicines all advertising heavily.... all of them saying they are gonna clear up those "plax" in 3 months in 70+% of the time.....

How many fucking Americans have a horribad case of psoriasis that we need 10.  Ten?  10.  TEN!!!! fucking designer medicines to fix the issue!

right now off the top of my head I can remember for psoriasis alone:

Skyrizi (their idotic "nothing is everything" song)

Otezla (the red-headed little pony tail lady filmed in austin)

Humara (which is also adversized to solve like 5 other things including rhumatoid arthritis)

Talz 

and now Im gonna lookup the other 5-6 that are constantly advertising...

Stelara

Cosentrx

Tremfya

Ilumya

Xeljanz

Enbrel

seriously... in the last month alone I have seen at least 3 ads of EACH of these fucking meds.   and I dont fucking have psoriasis - Im not trying to pay attention to this shit, yet i am constantly seeing ads for it... and I all I can think about is why the fuck would I want to use any medicine that has 9 other competitors all claiming they work just as well?

I think Humira is the #1 prescription medication in the US and #2 isn't close. 

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Because she's fat.

Lily can be very cute and she's got big fat tits so there's a lot of potential, but she's got that frumpy haircut that makes her look like she's got a box face and puts on that shitty polyester looking uniform.  She needs to be braless in a tank top.  That's all I'm saying.   

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 4:08 PM, smuggs said:

Big pharma research indicates that most prescription drug consumers will not inform their doctor when a large pulsating nematode peeks out of their sphincter while using the bidet.

And I thought I was the only person with a video camera and light in my  bidet. Thank you for making me feel normal.