Texas Opens -20 Vs. Tulsa

Wally Pryor

On 9/6/2018 at 9:03 AM, 'stache said:

If Tulsa wins they get to go by UT and you guys officially become TU.

I would be surprised if after the performance last Saturday, that Tulsa will be able to stay within a touchdown, as UT should be looking for redemption in this win...

On 9/6/2018 at 8:24 AM, Valmy77 said:

When I say it won't mean shit, I mean it won't indicate that the team has improved. They could play with the same level against Tulsa that they did against Maryland and still win. Obviously it might mean something for the team's psychological state.

Well we played worse than we did against Maryland. I don't think this was the shot in the arm we needed...to put it mildly.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:50 AM, ButtFumble said:

20 points is way too high....in "reality" that is where it should be, but in REALITY with the offense they run it only takes a few fuck ups on D (like the first series against Maryland) and Tulsa scores 7

and with the offense Texas is running you can count on some 3 and outs.....shit Northwestern State put several sacks in aggy and with "as much as the Texas players want to win" who knows how bad they can step on their own dicks and if they can get their shit together and start taking control of the game like aggy did against a much shittier opponent

Tulsa may have sucked last year, but they were 10-3 the year before and played the Mensa Coogs pretty close in Houston in one of those losses and that was "da season" for tommy and the gang....and so far I see nothing that says this Texas team can play like that 2016 UH team and clearly they are not getting coached the same

the line on this game should probably be Texas by 9.5 based on the shit that Texas ran out there against Maryland

9.5 hahaha shit Texas did not even cover that and it took 3 missed field goals by Tulsa to not end up possibly losing (no guarantee that Texas would have punched it in at the end if they needed to much less that they would have called the same game being down instead of being up)